All We Need part. 3 ch 29

"All We Need Part 3 ch 29"
At The Church -Josslyn funeral-Carly and Bobbie and Michael and Lucas and Alexis and Cameron and Skye we're there."Carly went up to speak."I cannot believe my daughter is gone I love her so much, Life isn't fair I have lost two children and my husband I feel like I keep losing everyone I love" Carly was about to go sit down and look at Josslyn casket and throw herself on it when Michael Came by and helped his mother.

Bobbie went to talk."Josslyn was the best granddaughter I loved so much I wish she was here, Carly right this isn't fair" Michael got up."Josslyn was the best little sister I know she is with Morgan "Michael sat down.

Carly was crying as they carrying Josslyn casket out of the church.

At The Haunted Star-Lorenzo was there he just brought it when Johnny Came Into the room."Why did you call this meeting "You owed me I got you out of jail" Yes you did" We need to get to work I brought this boat we can move shipments "Yes"

At The Park-Skye was pushed Sydney in the stroller when Carly came by."Carly, I'm sorry about Josslyn "Carly look at Sydney."Can I hold her "Sure "Skye Give Sydney To Skye."She beautiful "Thanks I love her like she was my own" Of course you do, Skye enjoy this moment with Sydney "I will" Carly Give Sydney back to Skye.

Copyright by Skye's the limit