All we need part 3 ch 33

"All We Need Part 3 ch 33"
At ELQ Hotel-Lila Rae was sad about Colin leaving her and had a drink when Spencer came by her."Lila Rae, What it is "Colin left me" I'm sorry "Lila Rae finish another drink."I want another one" I think you had too many" As Michael came by," Lila Rae, Are you okay" Not really "Why don't I give you a ride home "I can take care of her" She my cousin "Thanks Spencer "Lila Rae left with Michael.

At Lucy-Lucy was at home happy that Christy was back when there was a knock on the door it was Scotty."Scotty, I'm so glad you're here "What's going on" Christy is home" Really "Yes "Christy Came Into the room."Christy" Daddy "So how long are you staying "Forever I miss my family "Is there a reason why you're back" Scotty" No" As Serena came into the room."Christy "Serena "It's so good to see both my children here" Yes" So What are you going to do" I'm working with Mother "Oh that's nice" Yes" Scotty though there was something going on with Christy.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Michael brought Lila Rae home who was drunk when Lorenzo came into the room.' What's going on" Lila Rae had a few drinks "Lila Rae" She sits down," Thanks Michael "Even though we have issues Lila Rae is my cousin "Michael left. Lila Rae feels asleep on the couch and Lorenzo covered her with a blanket."I love you "

Copyright by Skye's the limit