All WE NEED PART 3 ch 32

"All We Need Part 3 ch 32"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having coffee when Lila Rae came running into the room she was crying."Lila Rae, What's wrong" Colin left me" Oh honey I'm sorry "Skye hugs her daughter."What I'm going to do" You are going to just find you have a job you love and a house" I loved him, mother, I know you and Daddy didn't like him but I did" I know "Lorenzo came into the room."What's going on "Colin left me, Did you do anything to him" No" Daddy please don't lie to me" I'm not, Lila Rae I love you and I want you to be happy "Thanks "Do you want to stay here" No, I sure go to work" Lila Rae left."Lorenzo ,Did you do this "No"Well I have to go"Skye left. Lorenzo pick up his phone and made a phone call."Thanks you it worked my daughter will be better off"Lorenzo hang up the phone.

At Deception-Lucy was showing her daughter around the office."Mother this is a great idea to bring you're company back "Thanks "As Alison and Loren came in the office."Alison,Loren this is my daughter Christy she going to join us"This is good "Yes we have a lot to do"Yes"

At Lucas-Lucas was at home with Bobbie and Carly and Patrica."What's going on"I want you to meet someone "Lucas left and Came back with an baby."Lucas "I adopted another baby.This is my son Tony"Oh Lucas that's a wonderful name you're father would be happy for you" Thanks this time the baby will not be take from me,I talk to the birth mother and she want this "Good"I'm happy for you"Carly,I want you to be the godmother "I would love to "Carly cried."If I could save Josslyn or Donna I would "I know"Lucas and Carly hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit