All We Need part 3 ch 21

"All We Need Part 3 ch 21"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Cecil was having a drink with Grant."Tonight was something "Yes but you were a hit" Yes I was" Cecil kiss Grant as Ciara came by."Ciara, Did you have a nice time" Yes, I did" I saw you talking to someone "Yes Dr. Stephen Webber his new in town" Oh" You Both look happy "Yes, We are and I want you to be happy too" I'm going to be" Ciara went upstairs."I want our daughter happy "Me too"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a wedding picture of her and Jax when Lorenzo came into the room."I'm sorry "It's okay you were married to Jax you had a history with him" Yes I did, I never wanna him dead" I know" I feel for Carly she just lost another child "As Sydney cried."I'll go get her "Skye went upstairs.

At Carly's-Carly came home with Bobbie."I can't believe that Jax and Josslyn our dead! Why do I keep losing my loved ones "I don't know "I don't think I can do this" Carly, You're scaring me" I'm going to change "Carly went upstairs and Bobbie made a phone call.

At Sara-Sara was at home looking at a picture of her and Nikolas when Stephen Came Into the room."Do you still love him" Yes I do" Why did you keep me from him" Nikolas Family is dangerous "Oh"

At Sam-Sam and Jason we're making out and making love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit