All We Need part 3 ch 18

"All We Need Part 3 ch 18"
At A house-Lila Rae came in with Colin."Colin, What is this" I brought it, I want you to move in with me" Oh Colin" Lila Rae kiss him and they made love.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Cecil was in her room getting ready for the party when Grant Came Into the room."You look beautiful "Thanks, Tonight is my big night" Yes it is"

At AJ/Elizabeth-AJ was on the phone when Elizabeth Came Into the room and AJ hang up the phone."I have some wonderful news" What is it" I'm pregnant "Oh that's wonderful "Yes it is "AJ and Elizabeth share a kiss."I cannot wait to tell the family "Me too"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone about business when Skye came in pushing Sydney in the stroller and he hangs up the phone."Lorenzo, We Need to get ready for the party "Yes" Is everything okay" Yes it is" Skye took Sydney out of the stroller when Lila Rae and Colin Came Into the room.' What's going on" We have news, We are Moving Into together "Really "Yes we are in love"

At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home talking to Spencer."You need to find a woman "I know Father and I will "Good, Our business is growing now that we have the Barrington business "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit