All We Need Part 3 ch 8

"All We Need part 3 ch 8"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were in the den when the maid came in with a younger man."Can I help you" Are you Ned Aston" Yes and this is my wife Olivia "I'm Teddy Bell, You're Son" Bell" Yes my Mother is Katherine "You're my son "Yes I have information on me and I'm willing to take a DNA test' as Monica Came Into the room."What's going on" This is Teddy the claims to be my son with Katherine "Wow" Ned, Can I talk to you" Olivia and Ned went to talk.

"Olivia, I didn't know about him" I know I just want you to tell me how you feel "I'm shocked and angry that I have another child I didn't know about "Ned and Olivia went back into the room."Teddy if you're my son I will do right by you" Thanks" Is your mother coming back "No my mother died right before she told me the truth "Oh" They left.

At Scotty-Scotty and Lucy, we're having dinner with Serena."How is the Hospital "It's going great so far" Good" I have some news, I'm reopening Deception "Really with whom" Alison Barrington "That's good "Thanks"

At Kristina-Kristina was steady for medical school when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis."Kristina, I brought you some food "Thanks "How's The steady-going "Great, Soon I'll be a doctor "That's good "

Copyright by Skye's the limit