All WE need part 3 ch 22

"All We Need Part 3 ch 22"
At Alexis-Alexis was at home having a drink when Julian Came by."I heard about Jax, I'm sorry "Jax, Was my best friend and Josslyn was just a little girl "Yes it's sad" This wasn't mob-related was it" No it wasn't "Good "I'm here for you" Julian kiss Alexis and they made love.

At Carly's-Bobbie was downstairs worrying about her daughter when Michael Came Into the Room."I'm glad you're here, I'm worried about you to a mother "I cannot believe that Josslyn and Jax our gone" me too" Carly came into the room wearing her robe."Michael, You're here" Yes I'm sorry "I cannot believe you're sister is gone" I either "Josslyn was the Best Part of all of us" Yes" As Lucas came into the room."Sorry, I was on call "I'm just glad you're here" We are here for you" I know"

At Nikolas-Nikolas and Spencer, we're talking."So you May have another child" Yes" Who's the heir" Spencer I don't think Stephen will want the company his a doctor "Oh, You better do a DNA test" I'm "Good"

At Lila Rae/Colin-Lila Rae was at home with Colin she loved him and wanted to make it work when Colin Came by and kiss her on the neck.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to a man."I want the man who is sleeping with my daughter to be dealing with it's time for him to go"

Copyright by Skye's the limit