All We Need part 3 ch 23

"All We Need Part 3 Ch 23"
Lila Shopping center-Laura and Ciara and Terry and Maya were meeting over dealing about the remold with the construction guy."So What do you think "I think this will be great "Yes it still looks like the old center but modern "Thanks "Now What are we going to call it" I was thinking we call it the same name as before The Mary Mae Ward Center "Is that okay with you Maya'Yes it is, My Grandmother would love this, She believes that everyone should be taken care of" Yes she did "Ciara, I'm glad you're doing this "Me too, and I'm glad to be part of this "I'm glad you are Terry "

At General Hospital-Sara and Stephen we're there when Nikolas came by," Are we ready to do the DNA test" Yes"

At Carly's-Carly was sitting on the couch in her robe when Alexis cane Into the room."Who Let you in" I did, We Need to talk" About what" Before Jax left he put me in charge of his estate and I will be doing the planning for his funeral "Find I don't care but I will do the planning for Josslyn "Yes, I'm sorry about Josslyn "Alexis left As Bobbie Came by."What did Alexis want" Jax put her in charge of his estate "Oh" Mama, can you help me plan my daughter funeral" Yes"

At Sam-Sam and Jason, we're having coffee together oh the couch."Last night was wonderful "Yes it was it "