All We Need part 3 ch 37

"All We Need part 3 ch 37"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was feeling a little emotional watching her family when Ned came by he wasn't sure why Tracy was here."Mother, What's going on with you" Let's go outside and talk "Ned and Tracy went outside."Ned, The reason I came home is that I'm sick" What is it" Cancer" As Monica came outside."What are you to plotting "We aren't "Tracy look at Monica."What's going on" I have cancer "No"

At The Park-The nanny was with Sydney and Morgan and Louis when Carly came by."Wow, You have you're hands full" Yes I do but it's okay, Skye and Ciara want the children to be closer "Yes" Carly keep looking at the babies she missed Josslyn and Donna when Alexis came by."Carly" Alexis "Are you okay" Yes I Sure go" Carly left."Be careful letting that woman around the children she a grieving mother "Yes I will "

At ELQ Hotel-Skye and AJ we're talking," I never thought I would be scared of my daughter turned into me that side of me" I know it's hard to make sure they don't follow in our steps "Yes it is" But we have been cleaned for years and Lila Rae just drink this once" Lorenzo doesn't know this but this isn't the first time, MY Daughter is an alcoholic "No" Yes, I need to help her "We both will"

At Lila, Rae-Lila Rae went to the house she share with Colin and had a drink.

At The Haunted Star-Jason Came Into the Star As he was shot.

Copyright by Skye's the limit