All We Need part 3 ch 25

"All We Need Part 3 ch 25"
At Carly -Carly and Bobbie were talking about Josslyn funeral."How do we plan a funeral when we don't have a body" As Lorenzo came into the room," I can help with that" How" I have connected and I will help you get your daughter back "Why are you doing this for me "Because I just burned my daughter and I know that pain and you should have your daughter body here" Thanks Lorenzo "You're Welcome "Lorenzo left."That was odd" Lorenzo can be nice" Yeah"

At General Hospital-Monica was in the hospital with Victor and Alexandra who just finish a DNA test."What happened if we our Quartermaine "I will Welcome you with opening arms "As Nikolas Came by."I'm Nikolas Cassadine "We could be Family "Yes if you Our Cassadine "We our"

At Skye/Lorenzo Skye told Alexis the secret she knows about Jax."Are you sure "Yes Jax had proof" We need to deal with it" Yes we do, We need to make a phone call" Yes" Lorenzo Came Into the room. Lorenzo, Where did you go" I made arrangements so Jax and Josslyn body can come home "Thanks you" Yes" Alexis left."Lorenzo Thanks you so much "You're Welcome "

At Lila Rae office-Lila Rae was working on the newspaper when Carly and Bobbie cane into the room."We have my daughter's obituary "I'm sorry "Thank you" Carly and Bobbie left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit