All We Need part 3 ch 27

"All We Need Part 3 ch 27"
At The Church-Jax funeral-Alexis and Skye have greeted everyone who came into the room," Alexis,How are you doing? "Oh Ned,I cannot believe that Jax is gone "Me either "Carly and Bobbie and Michael and The Quartermaine and Robin and Patrick came in and everyone sit down."We our here to say goodbye to Jax a friend and Ex husband and father,Would anyone like to say something "Yes"Carly got up."Jax and I had a rough marriage and I wish we didn't end things this way,He loved our daughter so much and Michael and Morgan he wad a great father "Carly sit down as  Skye got up."Jax was a great friend to me and I enjoyed our relationship and I did enjoy our marriage but I hate the way it ended "Skye sit down as Alexis got up."Jax was one of my favorite ex husband and best friend "Ned got up.Jax and I were Great friend and business rivals ,I cannot believe his gone"Me either "as someone came into the room with a young man."Brenda "Yes I'm back "Who's this"My son Jasper "Is Jax his father "Yes"No! why are you here ! "To say goodbye "Did Jax even know about him"Yes he meet Jasper "Really "Brenda right Carly "Skye you know"Yes ,Jax told me before he left"I cannot believe this "I'm sorry about Josslyn "I don't care about you or you're son'Carly left.

"Brenda got up."Jax was a great man he always wanted to save me I hate the way I treat him,He deserve better "Yes he did"Skye said as she sit down.

Copyright by Skye's the limit