AE MERE DIL PART-25

Recap: roshni falls unconscious...

According to writer's pov......

So aman and roshni loved each other and ayaan is veer as roshni likes the name veer so she just calls it like that...

That day when aman was about to propose roshni..

Ayaan came to park in search of aman holding dupattaa...roshni sees him and recalls aman saying that he has some valuable thing with him..she realises that it's aman...so she hugs ayaan and ayaan hugs her back as he loves her...

Aman and ayaan are twins who looks each other..so roshni always thought ayaan as aman...

Ayaan too fell in love with roshni when he saw her dancing..he keep on telling her how he loves her but roshni used to ignore him..so that's why roshni doesn't like aman because she thinks it's ayaan...

Aman that day doesn't saw ayaan and ayaan took off his jacket so aman never thought it would be ayaan...

After being for 2 months..roshni and ayaan wants to get married so they came to India...

On one day..

Ayaan comes to aman's room for checking something and then he sees the box..he quickly realises its roshni's earring as roshni once complainted how she lost it...he connects the dots thinking how roshni's dupattaa with aman and sometimes roshni's talks like they already know each other a lot..

Ayaan sees aman's diary and reads it..he quickly realises that aman and roshni loved each other and roshni misunderstood him...

He feels heartbroken and tells Tania about everything...

Meanwhile,

Aman is being admitted to hospital due to his heart and he keeps on taking treatment..ayaan gets devasted about aman's health and his heart break...

He accidentally hears doctors words which states that aman needs the heart of a donor who can be his blood relative...

Ayaan that day thinks to breakup with roshi and let her know the truth...
When the lorry is coming he thus decides to sacrifice himself and pushes roshni to save her..thus ending up sacrificing himself for roshni and aman's love...

Ayaan's heart was transplanted in aman and aman gets saved by ayaan...

After 3 years aman and roshni's marriage night...

Roshni gets shocked seeing aman because he is look a like of ayaan..she mutter's ayaan's name and quickly realises that It isn't ayaan seeing aman's hand...

(As ayaan and aman are twins they have the same birthmark so roshni never got doubt on ayaan and aman changed it into a tattoo because it reminds him of roshni's memories)...

Writer pov ends.....

After 6 months....

Someone:mam..i found him here in shimla..

Tania:what?? Are you saying truth..??

Someone:yes mam..i will stalk him..please hurry up and come...

Tania hangs the call and tells roshni who is sitting beside window that aman is found..

Roshni and tania leaves to Delhi...Tania finds aman near a park and aman gets shocked to see her...

Tania:aman please...let's all stop this..i know it's guilty and everyone is at fault..let's forget it and be happy..ayaan too wants the same..i know you felt guilty and left us..

Aman with tears: but will roshni accept me after all this...

Tania nods and points her finger at a girl who is standing at a corner looking at the mountains...

Aman runs towards her..

Aman:roshni i know i did wrong..i just left you like that..you always loved me and i always hurted you like that..iam sorry for everything..please roshni let's start fresh..i promise to love you and better husband to you until the end..i love you roshni...

Roshni turns and aman gets shocked seeing roshni with a bump..with tears he looks at roshni..roshni nods and aman hugs her...

Roshni: i love you too aman..that day when you left me i got to know that iam carrying your child..

Aman feels baby kick and gets happy...

Aman:come let's marry..this time heartfully but not forcefully..

Roshni smiles...aman and roshni gets married in the temple and tania smiles at them..she takes the locket which have ayaan's pic...she wears it in her neck...

Tania in mind: i love you ayaan...

Roshni and aman smiles at each other and aman kisses roshni on her forehead...

                               THE END

Though the story is short its the FF I wrote for longest time😂 honestly this ff is so close to me...express your feelings when you can't let go the person because sometimes untold feelings turn to heart broken stories...
                                                         - manvi ❤️