AE MERE DIL PART-2

Recap: Asha asks them to leave...

Roshni and aman nods and comes outside...

Aman:I hope you understood..now I have important work at hospital...so miss will you move from my way..

Aman gestures to his car and roshni moves..she tends to leave..

Aman: suniye..

Roshni stops and a small smile curves on her lips..she turns towards aman..

Aman: nothing..be careful..I mean to say we can't get caught...

Saying this aman drives...roshni stands there..tears roll down from her eyes..she wipes them and starts walking towards gate...it starts raining...roshni closes her eyes..

Roshni in mind:this rain... everything started from here and everything ended with this...

Roshni hires a cab and leaves to her office...

Meanwhile,
Aman parks his car at the hospital and gets down.. everyone starts wishing him good morning as he is the head of the hospital...aman was about to open his cabin door when a nurse comes there..

Nurse:doctor aman..she is in...

Aman back off his hand from opening the cabin door..he looks at the nurse...the nurse nods and leaves from there..aman takes a long breath and opens the door..aman comes inside...

A girl stands up from the chair she is sitting..

Girl:aman..

Aman:no..it's dr.aman Singhania and I only speak with my patients here...

Girl:aman..I know you are angrier on me but listen I was trying to contact you but you aren't even lifting and answering my calls and texts so I came my long way here from London..

Aman:so what do you want..

Girl:aman..let me come to the point..iam not clearly happy with my marriage and I want you..I want us to be together...I was shocked to know that you are married..

Aman:if not what should I do!?should I wait for you like a mad man?

Girl:I wish you did that..but it's okay I know you aren't even happy with your wife..so divorce her we can marry and be together..I know you still love me...

Aman:will you please stop?who told you that I was not happy with her?

Girl:I can clearly say you aren't happy with her...

Aman:today is our anniversary..you better come to my house and attend the party there I will show you how much happy iam with her...

He pushes something venting his frustration..he leaves outside and places his hand near his heart and feels suffocation..he quickly takes the medicine and gets back to normal...

On the other hand,
Roshni enters her office and leaves to her cabin...roshni's p.a comes towards roshni..

Tania: happy anniversary roshni..

Roshni:Tania please no need to act..you and I know what is happening in my life..

Tania:roshni...I already told you to start a fresh life with him...

Roshni:but..

Tania:why can't you understand Roshni..that's your advantage..you can forget the past easily and focus on your future...

Roshni:I can't...

Tania:well roshni..now atleast think about evenings party..your mother in law gave contract to us to host it..

Roshni looks at Tania and doesn't utter a single word and leaves from there..

At evening,
In Singhania mansion,
Aman and roshni comes downstairs holding each other's hands... everyone smiles at them..

Roshni in mind:he can or will never be him..aman is just aman...

Aman looks at everyone and finds the girl standing in a corner enjoying her drink..he smirks at her and looks at Roshni who is lost in her own thoughts...

                         STAY TUNED!!!