AE MERE DIL PART-19

Recap: aman gets shocked hearing what roshni said...

He suddenly gets panick attack and roshni gets worried about aman.... suddenly Aman falls unconscious...

Roshni:Amannnn....

Ambulance sound can be heard...the compounders take aman to the ambulance and roshni cries and calls their parents informing them about aman's situation...

At hospital,

Doctors take aman to ICU unit and tries to treat him..roshni cries seeing aman like that..their parents comes rushing and everyone cries....

Story is taking a turn into the flashback..
How aman knows roshni and how he fell in love with her...!

Flashback,
Before 4 years...
At New York...

Aman comes to new York for a business trip and he gets call from ayaan...

Aman:no need ayaan..you better attend your college..I have a plenty of work..i will meet you before i leave...

Aman gets into the car and suddenly it stops in a traffic...

Aman in mind: iam getting late I need to reach it anyway and i think it may rain soon..

Aman gets down from the car and picks his coat and stuff and talks with someone in a call and is walking...he tends to leave but a dupatta gets strucked on his face...

Aman takes the dupatta from his face and tends to leave but a spark stops him...it starts raining and aman looks at the direction where the spark felt on him..

He sees a beautiful girl there who is speaking with a group of children...she suddenly starts dancing in the rain and everyone gets attracted to her...aman looks at her and his heart starts beating fast...

She completes her dance and it stops raining and everyone compliment her..

Roshni: i don't need any compliments for my work..i freely entertained you..come on guys hurry up nothing is free in the world..i don't think a dollar giving to this children for funds of orphans don't make you poor...

Everyone claps for her...
She comes towards the children and gives them money and everyone starts giving the money...the children gets happy...

Aman smiles at roshni's act...he comes towards her...

Aman:ms.. your name please...?

Roshni looks at Aman and says...

Roshni:i don't say my name to strangers...

Aman:who said iam the stranger..i had your thing something you missed..If its close for you then iam also close to you...

Suddenly Aman pulls roshni towards him as a car is coming in roshni's way..they gets lost in each other..roshni gets irked with aman's behaviour...

Roshni:dont try to act smart and moreover don't try to flirt with me..i know you guys just fall for someone's beauty but not there heart..i don't belive in that kind of love...

Roshni leaves from there and aman smiles at roshni... aman's guard comes there and takes stuff from aman...aman takes roshni's dupatta from his coat...

Aman in mind: okay you gave me a clue to reach your heart...i will make you fall in love with me...

Aman leaves from there...he asks his assistant to keep a eye on roshni...

Meanwhile,
Roshni comes to her flat and her friend myra comes towards roshni...

Myra:roshni.. where's your dupattaa..

Roshni remembers her dupatta flying and when she desperately follows it she comes across those orphanage kids...tears roll down from roshni's eyes..

Roshni: i think I lost it and it's my dadi's last gift to me...

Myra hugs her and consoles her..

                           STAY TUNED!!!!