AE MERE DIL PART-20

Recap: roshni cries and Myra consoles her...

Next morning,
Roshni and Myra leaves to there business management University...roshni listens to all the lectures and writes her notes perfectly...

Professor: students we have a seminar now by a business professional and a doctor  who is successful...i request everyone to attend it..

Roshni recieves a call and she leaves to somewhere..the seminar starts and aman comes there in a swag entry...every girl falls for him...the seminar starts and the dean speaks and appreciates aman...

Roshni silently comes to seminar from back door and sits..none notices her and Myra is talking with roshni...

Dean:now it's time for our chief guest to speak a few words...

Aman comes there and he notices roshni there...roshni notices him and frowns...he smiles at her and starts his speech..

Soon the seminar ends on good note...roshni leaves from the college and aman follows her...

Roshni's earring falls down and aman picks it up..roshni leaves without noticing anything...aman looks at the earring and smiles...

Aman in mind:now why can't I know her name..? No..it's better I will make her mine and let her say her name itself until then she will be always my sweetheart..

Aman walks to his room..he stops and comes to a park unnoticed because he is in call with ayaan..he sits on a bench...ayaan cuts the call..aman tends to leave when he listens a girl crying...he looks everywhere and soon finds it from a girl siting on the bench which is so close to aman's bench...

Aman:what happened..may I know it..??

Roshni:it's nothing it's just iam keep on failing in my work...i think never ever I can write a story where everyone appreciates me...

Aman:why don't you think so..?you chose to be a writer because you are interested and don't try making someone appreciate you because when you do your work with love and doesn't expect anything in return.. everyone can appreciate you...

Roshni:it can never happen.. everyone thinks iam a girl and cannot do anything..they keep on discouraging me..mainly my head just thinks women are weak..

Aman:who said you are weak..you are stronger than every man..you can achieve everything in any field more than a man can do..if you try you can do the man work but you know how much we try we can't survive in your shoes for a day...

Roshni smiles...she wipes her tears...

Roshni:may I know your name..?

Aman:no we better be like this..someone told me it's better to start a friendship or relationship without knowing anything and  just knowing each other's hearts...

Roshni:that's correct..i come to this park daily..what about you..?

Aman:i just came here for a work and may be it's destined that I should meet you here if not why would I stop here and sit on this bench...iam not regular park person but may be I need to come regularly for my friend..

Roshni smiles..they talk for a while...roshni gets up and glances at Aman from the corner of her eye..she only sees a mark on aman's right hand..

Roshni was going from there and aman looks at roshni who is leaving..he is about to turn when he notices roshni's reflection on the mirror who is carried out by some men...

Aman gets happy realising that the girl he helped is none other than roshni...

Aman in mind:iam damn sure that she is destined to me...before i can think how to court her she came up to me...i will make her fall in love with me before i leave..

Aman smiles and leaves from there..

                        STAY TUNED!!!!