AE MERE DIL PART-3

Recap:aman looks at roshni who is lost in her thoughts...

Aman looks at aisha(aman's ex and the girl)and takes roshni's hand and comes downstairs...roshni gets surprised with aman's behaviour and remains silent..

Asha: happy anniversary aman and roshni..

Aman and roshni smile at her..aman looks at roshni and smiles at her and signs to walk towards the stage...

Suddenly lights gets offed and roshni holds aman's hand with fear...

Aman:are you afraid of darkness??

Roshni:yes..

Aman looks at her and doesnt speak anything.. suddenly spot light falls on two girls and aman,roshni gets happy seeing them..

Asha:aman..sara and tara came for you both..

Sara:so bhai..how did a year with our lovely bhabhi went off??iam sure that bhabhi doesn't made you to feel that you are missing us...

Tara:sara..she is our bhabhi right..iam sure bhai really forgot us...

Aman:none can replace you..she is here(points his finger at his heart and looks at roshni)you both are here(points his finger at his head)

Sara:aww bhai..we shouldn't forgot that you are doctor..

Tara:haa sara..ok let them cut the cake and start this party...

Raman:haa dear...

Sara:no..no..not so soon.. first let my lovely bhai to speak some words about our bhabhi..

Aman:so this is a task.. challenge accepted my dear behen..

Aman:so my dear people thanks for coming here accepting our invitation... honestly I don't feel like it's something special day in our lives because of her..roshni makes me feel everything normal.. actually people say that our right partner makes us feel calm and normal...I know roshni is the person because before her presence..I have everything in my life but something is missing..she's that missing part.... nothing is changed in my life before and after roshni entered my life except my efforts to make her fall for me everyday... finally I love you mrs.roshni aman Singhania....

Roshni gets surprised with aman's speech and she looks at him with wet eyes.... everyone cheers for them..aman hugs her all of a sudden...

Roshni's pov,
I was shocked that what is going on with me...iam wondering when did he started to behave normally with me..I know it's just a act but it's like it's his real feelings...I don't know knowing that it's just his act I can't stop my tears..I don't know why the hell iam crying..and this hug..I can't even describe this feeling..feeling his hot breath on my neck is making me nervous..

Aman releases roshni before roshni tends to hug him..they both cuts the cake and aman feeds roshni who looks at him..they both gets lost into each other eyes..

Sara:bhai bhabhi you can continue your romance afterwards first dance with us and enjoy this night...

Sara and tara starts dancing.. everyone cheers for them..roshni starts recalling the wedding day... suddenly sara tara takes aman and roshni to dance floor..

Aman:wait..wait.. actually roshni likes soft music..I just want to dance with her for soft music...

Roshni in mind:how did he knew that??he didn't even knew my name until our marriage and it's like he knew everything about me..!!

Aman takes roshni's hand and makes her look into his eyes...roshni and aman starts dancing..

Aman:so how's my speech mrs.aman..?

Roshni:well prepared mr.aman...never expected that from you..

Aman:so what do you think about my speech...woh speech mere dimag se yaa dil se??

Roshni looks into his eyes and doesnt answer his question... music stops and aman rolls roshni and makes her fall into his arms..
He looks at aisha who is burning there with jealous and smirks at her...

                         STAY TUNED!!!