AE MERE DIL PART-24

Recap:asha and Raman enters to the room nervously...

Aman:is what roshni told it true..??

Raman and asha doesn't answer the question...

Aman:tell me..i want to know truth today...

Raman: it's true aman...

Aman gets heartbroken hearing Raman..aman starts crying badly...

Aman:how....???
Meanwhile,

Roshni comes to aman's house..she cries there and hurriedly takes almirah and suddenly a box falls down..roshni takes it and opens it..roshni gets shocked seeing her earring and friendship band with aman...

Roshni realises the truth and sits on bed recalling everything....

Roshni in mind:this means..it's not veer who I loved but it's aman...

Flashback...
Roshni recalls that day how she entered the room of ayaan aka veer...roshni gets shocked seeing veer's pictures all over the room..she realises that veer is aman's brother...

Roshni in mind:if veer is aman's brother..!?why didn't no one told me..?may be aman knows the truth that veer and i love each other..so that's why he is ignoring me...

She hurriedly comes to her room and sees two laptops..she opens one and sees the picture displaying veer and roshni's image...roshni recalls seeing the same laptop yesterday...

Roshni in mind:i will divorce aman..i know aman will never accept me until he gets the answers he needed...

So roshni wantedly signs the papers and applies for amicable divorce so that they can have the judgement by court...

Flashback ends...

Roshni hurriedly runs towards downstairs but collides with Tania and falls down..

Roshni:Tania..!?

Tania:roshni..i now only got to know aman's situation..i need to tell you about a truth..enough of everything between you both..the one who you loved is not ayaan but it's aman..

Roshni: i know it Tania..i need to leave for aman..

Tania:there's another truth roshni..!!

Roshni stops...

Meanwhile,

Raman:ayaan was brain dead in car accident aman 4 years ago...when you are at hospital we got to know that ayaan was dead...we dont want our another son to die too..so doctors told that ayaan can be your donor soo ayaan's heart was transferred to you thus giving you life..

Asha:we wanted to tell you truth but couldn't..we knew that you can't face the truth and we doesn't want to lose you too by revealing it..we kept on hiding it..it's Tania who used to change her voice and speak with you as ayaan...we just kept seeing ayaan in you..

Asha and Raman hugs each other..aman doesn't know how to digest the truth..he asks them to leave and they leave...Aman cries for ayaan...

.......
Roshni gets shocked learning the truth from
Tania that ayaan's heart was beating in aman..

Roshni collapses hearing the truth..Tania holds her...

Tania: ayaan knew about you and aman roshni..he got to know the truth and felt guilty...he infact devasted knowing about aman's condition then and the truth about aman and you...

Roshni cries....

Roshni:Tania please take me to veer's grave..

Tania nods and takes roshni to veer's grave..
Roshni cries there and Tania too cries there because ayaan and Tania were best friends..

After sometime,

Roshni reaches to hospital..

Roshni:how is he papa?? Is he okay...???

Raman and everyone doesn't answer her..roshni gets tensed and leaves inside the room and gets shocked seeing aman missing...

Raman:aman got to know the truth and aman went from us...

Roshni gets shocked and she suddenly falls unconscious...

Ashaa: roshniiiiii....

Do follow and vote if you like

                       STAY TUNED!!!!!!