AE MERE DIL PART-9

Recap:aman and roshni leaves to there house...

At night,

Aman and roshni arrives to the party with the whole family...

Raman:arey wahh..roshni your work is beautiful..

Roshni smiles and tends to say something but aman cuts her off in between..

Aman:papa..it isn't done by your daughter in law but done by xxx event company head roshni...

Asha:be it anyone but the party theme is so beautiful like my roshni..

Roshni smiles at asha...

Aman takes roshni to the stage..

Aman:ladies and gentlemen I know you are astonished seeing the party theme who is beautiful but don't you want to meet the person behind this...so this is roshni Singhania proud to be her husband..the person behind this..

Roshni looks at Aman with happy tears...as she remembers something...

Everyone claps for roshni and appreciate her..soon crowd surround roshni and aman smiles and leaves from there...

Tanya:aman...

Aman stops hearing Tanya...

Tanya:aman..it's enough of everything...stop distancing from roshni..she is meant for you that's why you are here like this...listen my words atleast now..stop this shit aman...

Aman:but Tanya..may be I love her but roshni doesn't love me and will never love me and it's just a deal marriage for us...we are okay like this..and roshni doesn't want to forget her past..

Tanya:aman..being like this you are hurting yourself and roshni more and more..

Aman looks with surprised look at Tanya..

Aman:Tanya..what do you mean by Roshni getting hurt...

Tanya tends to say something but someone calls her and she leaves from there...

Meanwhile,

Roshni starts searching for aman..she comes outside and searches for aman..aman was sitting on a bench and thinking about Tanya's words..

Roshni in mind:he isn't that much khadoos...anyways I want to thank him..

She tends to leave towards him but someone holds her mouth from back and roshni struggles to get free...roshni struggles to get free from that person's grip but that person starts to drag her from there without making any noise..

Roshni kicks something and that makes noise which makes aman to turn and look..aman gets shocked and runs towards them..

The person leaves from leaving roshni there and aman tends to follow the person but stops seeing roshni's condition...

He holds roshni's hands and roshni looks at Aman and hugs him tightly and starts to cry..aman hugs her back protectively..

Aman:shh..roshni..don't worry..iam there right..iam here only with you and will always be..dont worry..

Roshni stops crying and still hugs aman the same... suddenly Tanya comes there..roshni and aman breaks there hug..

Aman:Tanya..please take care of roshni..I will just come..

Tanya nods and makes roshni drink some water and sits with roshni..

Aman asks all the security guards if they saw any misterious man but all of them says no..

Tanya: roshni..what happened??

Roshni says everything to Tanya..Tanya tends to console her..

Tanya:I think none can pacify or console you like how aman does..

A small smile appears on roshni's face..

Tanya:roshni..tell me the truth!? really you don't want to stay with aman..

Aman comes there at the same time and stops at a corner listening the question..

What will be roshni's answer???

                           STAY TUNED!!!!