AE MERE DIL PART-13

Recap: roshni lays on bed with tears and aman stands there looking at her..

Next day,
It's Sangeet day...
Roshni ignores aman from the morning..aman tends to try his level best..

Everyone involves in Sangeet and enjoys..roshni stands beside aman and aman looks at her but roshni ignores his gaze...

Aman:roshni..

Roshni doesn't answer him..aman holds roshni's hand and drags her from there..none notices them..

In aman roshni's room...
Roshni:leave my hand..I said leave my hand aman..

Aman angrily pins her to the wall and says..

Aman:iam your husband and I have right to hold your hand..!

Roshni:ohh..now you remembered that you are my husband..

Aman:roshni..what's wrong with you.. it's first time that iam seeing you affected with my behaviour..this didn't happened in this 1 year..there is something wrong and strange with you...

Roshni doesn't answer him..aman looses his grip on roshni...roshni cries hugging aman...
She slowly falls asleep in aman's hands..
Aman lifts her up in his arms and lays with her on the bed..
Next morning,

Roshni wakes up and sees aman hugging her closely..she smiles and recalls aman's words..

Roshni in mind:what aman spoke is right?? What's happening with me?? Why iam getting affected with aman's behaviour..?

Slowly aman pulls her closely in sleep and roshni hugs him and falls asleep...

After sometime,
Aman and roshni are in the car and roshni was still thinking about what aman told her..

Roshni in mind:iam changing for the new begining but what's wrong with me..??

Aman notices roshni was in her own thoughts...aman changes the direction and was taking her to somewhere but roshni doesn't notice it...
Suddenly Aman stops the car...roshni looks at Aman and was about to step down but notices the place and stops..
Roshni:what is this and where are we aman??

Aman:roshni..this is my secret place and i come here whenever I feel happy or sad or anything and none know about this place..

Roshni:then why did you get me here??
Aman:i don't know roshni..i just want to bring you here and I just did it...

Roshni and aman comes out..roshni sees the mountain hill and whole city can be viewed from there...

Roshni smiles looking at the place and enjoys the view forgetting everything..she shouts in happiness..

Aman:there is something more...

Roshni questions aman with her eyebrows and aman gives his hand and roshni holds it..they both run happilly and stop near a big tree which has a house..roshni and aman pants....

Roshni:the house is beautiful..
Aman:i actually built it...
Roshni:this is very beautiful aman and i think I saw engineer aman rather than boring doctor aman...

Aman:what?? Iam not boring...
Aman pouts like a little kid and roshni unknowingly pulls his cheeks..aman looks at roshni..

Roshni:aww..my cute baby..though you are not a baby..don't pout actually I didn't like it...

Aman:don't you like it?

Roshni turns and was climbing the ladder and says..

Roshni:who doesn't like when a handsome man pouts??

She laughs and climbs the ladder..aman rubs his hand on his cheek where roshni pulled..roshni signals for aman from top to get up...

Roshni and aman are sitting and enjoying the view...when all of a sudden it starts raining and roshni gets down to enjoy the rain..aman follows her smiling...

Roshni dances and enjoys the rain..she pulls aman and dances with him...she tends to slip but aman caught her..he pulls her slowly towards him..

roshni and aman looks at each other and they both kisses each other passionately...

                             STAY TUNED!!