AE MERE DIL PART-6

Recap:roshan gets intimate...

Aman opens his eyes and sees a peacefully sleeping roshni on him...he smiles looking at her..he turns and checks the time which reads midnight 3'o' clock...aman gets lost into flashback...

Flashback....

After 4 years of veer's death....

Roshni was still living with veer's memories and Tanya comes to look on her...

Tanya:roshni..how many years you still want to be like this..veer was your past roshni..move on from it..think about aunty and uncle they will have many dreams about you but apart from there dreams they gave you time to move on..whose parents are like this now a days?

Roshni looks at Tanya with years...

Tanya:I know roshni it's hard..if you don't think about you..think about aunty and uncle...

Roshni:ok Tanya..I will move on from my past..
Tanya hugs her...

After few days...

Roshni accepts the family proposal of groom without even seeing and knowing about him..same goes on with aman..

On the marriage day,

Roshni was getting ready and tears roll down from her eyes seeing veer's pic..

Roshni in mind: I know iam not doing this for my parents but for you..I know it's your last wish that I should get marry and be happy...

She looks at veer's dairy on the table and takes veer's photo and dairy and locks it in the desk..

Roshni wipes her tears...
Roshni in mind:veer is my past and I will start a new life as veer wanted me to do...

Roshni comes downstairs in veil and sits beside aman whose face is covered...they soon starts taking the pheras...aman ties sacred thread to roshni and fills her maang with sindoor without looking at her...

After sometime...
Roshni and aman comes to aman's house after roshni's vidaai and asha welcomes them grandly...

Asha:sara and tara take your bhabi to your bhai's room...

Sara and tara nods yes and leaves with roshni....

Asha:aman.....iam proud of you..today it isn't about your life..you took a girl's responsibility with you..she trusted us and came to our house..never hurt her...make her happy..

Aman nods and leaves towards his room..

In Roshan's room...
Roshni sits on bed with veil waiting for aman to start a new life with him..
Roshni in mind:roshni..you didn't even see him and not even know his name but married him..what is this roshni?🤦🏻‍♀️

Soon aman enters and sees roshni there..
Aman in mind:I may marry her due to my family but none take the place of my roshni in my heart..

Aman clears his throat and roshni gets that aman entered to room...
Aman:miss..listen..I don't know what expectations you have on me but iam sorry to say that I can't reach your expectations as your husband..I just married you for my family and I love someone...may be she is not with me or will never be with me but I can only love her...

Tears roll down from roshni's eyes hearing aman's words as her dream of new life shatters into peaces..roshni wipes her tears..

Roshni:no need to worry..I don't have expectations infact I will never have because just like you I married you because of family pressure and I love someone who will never come back...

Aman:then this marriage is a deal for us?

Roshni nods and aman smiles little...

Suddenly aman's phone rings and roshni gets down and picks aman's mobile sees aisha calling him...

Roshni in mind:may be she is his ex..

Roshni comes towards aman and tends to give aman and suddenly her veil falls back due to wind..aman was taking the mobile and he looks at roshni...the mobile falls down and aman roshni gets shocked seeing each other...

STAY TUNED!!!!!