AE MERE DIL PART-8

Recap:family were hiding secret from aman..

Aman and roshni leaves in aman's car... suddenly it starts raining heavily...aman and roshni doesn't speak with each other too lost in each other's thoughts..roshni looks outside of window..

Roshni:aman..aman..once stop the car..

Aman stops the car hurriedly..roshni gets down and covers two children near the bus stop with a raincoat and gives them a umbrella...aman looks at her and a small smile appears on his face...roshni plays with the children and soon there mother comes and takes them..aman smiles widely witnessing all these..

Aman in mind:roshni hasn't changed..she was same..infact seeing her like this only I fell in love with her..aman..what are you thinking....today you are behaving normal and don't make roshni gets attached to you and you don't feel attached to her because she will be never be yours..

Roshni comes and sits in the car...

Aman:you gave me a heart attack..why can't you say normally to stop the car rather than giving me a panic...

Roshni looks at him with teary eyes..

Roshni in mind:he again started his attitude..why can't he be normal with me..!

Aman closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and starts the car...

After sometime,
Aman drops roshni at her office and reaches his office...

Aman's p.a:sir...today evening we are hosting a party due to our company's top position..

Aman:good..

Aman's p.a: sir and we gave the event hosting to roshni mam's company..

Aman looks at his p.a and leaves from there without uttering a word...

Meanwhile,

Roshni comes to her office...

Tanya:roshni..what's happening..your khadoos husband gave us a contract for hosting a party in his office..

Roshni:what..??

Tanya:yes and guess what if we host this party...we doesn't need any promotions to reach to public....

Roshni:but..ok fine..let us leave to there as there is party at evening..

.............

Roshni reaches aman's office with Tanya and her team..

Aman's p.a:welcome mam..

Roshni smiles and aman comes there..they both looks at each other and gets lost..Tanya coughs and gets them back into reality..

Aman's p.a talks with roshni and aman looks at roshni..

Tanya:aman..none will express there love just like staring...

Aman:Tanya..I don't find any way to express my love rather than like this..

Tanya:aman..

She tends to speak but she sees roshni coming and leaves from there...

Tanya and aman were best friends from childhood and Tanya knows everything about aman..she is friend of roshni but roshni is unaware of aman and Tanya's friendship..

Roshni starts her work by assigning work to team..she too starts doing the work..she was drawing and her open hairs fly due to wind..aman comes there speaking in mobile and gets lost looking at roshni...

Bgm plays...

Roshni:that decoration isn't correctly done..

Roshni gets on the ladder to keep the baloon properly but the ladder gets misbalanced and roshni tends to fall...aman caughts her in his arms within time...they gets lost in each other...Tanya smiles looking at them...

Tanya in mind: finally they are getting close to each other..if I didn't send email to aman's office to host the party..then I couldn't make these two close..

Aman makes roshni stand and leaves from there...

Roshni completes her work and leaves to aman's cabin..

Aman:I hope you have done your work and out of being professional..will you come with me to home??

Roshni nods and both aman and roshni leaves to house...

STAY TUNED!!!