AE MERE DIL PART-1

At lucknow....
Everyone are leaving hurriedly as the climate was changed...it is a lonely highway where the car was parked and two people were sitting near the car enojoying the city view...
The girl was resting her head on the boy's shoulder.....

Girl:veer..when are you going to say about us to your family..?we need to leave to Australia soon right...!

Veer:don't worry..iam gonna say it today..

Girl:really??iam so excited..I already told about us to my parents and they agreed..so when your parents agree we can marry..I can't believe it...

Veer smiles looking at her..

Girl:what happened veer..?aren't you happy with this??

Veer:no..iam happy...iam just thinking how to say to them..

Girl:do one thing..I will wait..just do what your heart says..tell them if your heart says to tell them...

Veer:no need..iam ready to tell them..

The girl smiles at him....

Girl:you told me..you wanted to say me something important...

Veer gets nervous..

Veer: nothing...iam just kidding with you...

Girl hugs him...veer hugs her and tears roll down from her eyes..

Veer in mind:iam sorry for everything....iam going to do what my heart is telling me...

Veer:close your eyes...i will just come..

Girl nods and closes her eyes..veer frees himself from her.......

A minute passes...

Girl:veer....veer....iam opening my eyes...

Suddenly she hears a loud sound..the girl opens her eyes...she opens her eyes to witness the accident of veer.......the accident which took everything from her.....

It starts raining heavily.....
Girl runs towards the body which is laying lifelessly....

Girl:veeeeeeerr.......

........................................................
Roshni wakes up with the jerk sweating badly....tears starts rolling from her eyes...she takes the water and drinks it...she checks the time which reads midnight 2'o' clock.....

Roshni in mind:why..??why should everything happens to me..!?why should I just live like this??why didn't I got the life which I dreamt..??

Roshni sees someone sleeping beside her peacefully....she lays against the dashboard..hugs her knees to the chest and starts crying silently when her mind drifts to flashback.....

At morning 7'o' clock....

The sun rays peaks inside the room and disturbs roshni who is sleeping....roshni wakes up slowly...her eyes were red in colour due to crying from the midnight which made her sleep.....she rubs her eyes and sees a handsome hunk getting ready infront of the mirror...

He suddenly turns towards her...roshni slowly downs her gaze..he smiles at her...

The man is none other than the male lead.."aman Singhania"....

Aman:good morning sweetheart...

Roshni looks shockingly at aman...aman smiles and comes towards her...

Aman: happy anniversary my love...go and get ready..we can leave to have breakfast...

Roshni looks surprised at aman..she smiles at him and suddenly her smile drops noticing the women who is smiling and standing at the door way....roshni understands...she nods and leave to get fresh up..

After sometime,
Roshni gets fresh up and gets dressed in a saree..she comes and sees aman is busy in speaking a call...she gets ready...aman comes inside and looks at roshni...

Aman:why too get ready specially??when there is nothing between us and when we don't value the relation..??

Aman gives a cold look to roshni and leaves from there...roshni quickly wipes the tears which were not meant to roll down from her eyes...roshni leaves to downstairs...

Roshni comes and takes place beside aman who is having his breakfast silently...

Asha(aman's mother): happy anniversary to you both...Raman jii wants to say something..

Roshni:thank you maa...

Aman glares at roshni..he quickly realises and smiles at her and utters thanks to asha..

Raman(aman's father):aman..since it's your first anniversary..we are planning to host a party..so I hope you will come soon at evening...

Aman:I will papa..how will I not?I have no plans at hospital..roshni too don't have any plans..we are planning to go out now..isn't it roshni..

Roshni gets slightly amused at aman's statement of her not having any plans today where in reality she is having a plenty of plans at her company..

Roshni nods...

Asha:then okay you both leave and enjoy...

STAY TUNED!!!