AE MERE DIL PART-17

Recap: everyone gets shocked hearing what roshni said..

Asha:roshni beta..i think you and aman had a fight right..ok i don't involve..but try to solve it..don't take these harsh decisions..and you..

Asha turns towards aman..
Asha:i think she is upset due to your first fight..better control your anger and solve it with her...

Roshni:leave it maa..it's not a fight anyways..we aren't anyways like a normal couple...compramise is a factor in a good marriage but our marriage is made up of lies and compramise...

Raman:what..!??

Raman,asha and Tara gets shocked...

Roshni:what you listened is right maa and papa..we don't love each other..never..(looks at Aman tearfully) we are just acting from a the day one and we wanted to end it..now Sara's marriage was happened as promise we did it..so it's time for us to end this drama..

Asha sits on the couch shockingly hearing what roshni said..

Raman slaps aman hard.. everyone gets shocked..

Rajan(roshni's dad): what is happening here roshni..

Roshni and everone gets shocked seeing Rajan and his wife raavi near the door step..

Rajan:i thought you married for ourself and thought you will start a new life but instead you made son in law too compramise for this..what is this roshni..??

Aman:papa..it isn't fault of roshni..iam not ready for new start..i was the one who said nothing works out between us to roshni...

Raman:enough aman..stop it..how could you be this stupid..?why can't you start a new life with her..do everyone is getting married to the one they love..some are being love failure and starting a new life with the partner right..

Aman:that can happen if you give me enough time but i and roshni can't completely move from our pasts so it can't happen...never..

Roshni:we aren't destined right aman..yes you are right we are just parallel lines who can travel together but in different paths and never our destination will be same...

Roshni brings the divorce papers and give it to aman...

Roshni:here are the papers aman..i signed it..we have the hearing in a week..

Rajan:both of you stop it..we can sit and talk about your problem of being together..stop this stupid work...

Roshni:papa..it's enough..i did this listening you and I can't be in this marriage where there is no love..i can't do this anymore..please don't involve anymore..

Asha:Raman please..let us stop barging in there lives..if didn't we barge they wouldn't act and may be it would be different now..let them take there decisions they aren't kids right...

Raman,Rajan looks at each other and nods..

Rajan:roshni..don't think that I married you off because you are a burden to me..you are never because I have money that can feed you and your entire heir for generations..

Roshni nods and take her stuff and moves out with her parents...aman looks at her with tears...he remembers how roshni entered this house and there story from then..

After sometime,
Roshni reaches her house and locks her room and cries her heart out..she opens her desk and keeps another dairy there...

Aman cries for roshni and thinks she returned but soon realises that it's his imagination...

After a week...

Both aman and roshni families with roshni and aman comes to the court...roshni and aman faces each other and this time there eyes speak a lot..they enter into the court room...

Lawyer: i request Aman singhania and his wife roshni singhania to present in bone..

Aman and roshni walks to there respective bones and lawyer starts to ask them why they want to seprate...

Lawyer:so mrs.roshni..now you finally wanted to seprate from mr.aman because you can't stay in this marriage anymore..

Roshni nods..

Lawyer:My lord I hope you heard everything and now this depends on your judgement..

What will happen next..!?

Is this is the end of Roshan' s story..??

                            STAY TUNED!!!