AE MERE DIL PART-22

Recap:roshni is confused with aman's behaviour...

Next day,

Roshni was leaving college and she stops to see aman is beating a boy and Myra is begging aman to stop...

Roshni comes there hurriedly and Myra hugs her...roshni comes towards aman and slaps him...aman gets shocked to see roshni...

Roshni recognises the boy as myra's boy friend...

Roshni:what the hell is this mr..? Why were you pissing me off..please don't show me your face...

She takes crying Myra with her and suddenly Myra goes towards her boy friend and kicks him...roshni gets shocked with Myra's act..

At home...

Roshni:Myra why the hell are you kicking Rahul..??

Myra:stop it roshni..Rahul and i broke up already..he is stooping so low...today he tried to take me and molest me..if not him who saved me..don't know what would happen...i was asking him to stop because I don't want to get involved in any issue..you totally misunderstood it...

Roshni gets shocked and sits on the couch..she runs fastly and sees aman not there...roshni gets disappointed...she comes to park and sees aman didn't came..

Roshni sits on the bench and waits for aman...roshni cries there for how rudely she behaved with aman and missing her friend aman...

Meanwhile,

Aman sits near window and thinks about roshni...

Aman in mind:i better don't disturb her because she now hates me..

Tears roll down from aman's eyes...

Few days passes,roshni daily comes to the park for aman and gets disappointed for not meeting him...

Roshni in mind:i know I fell for him..i know I was in love with him..I wish for once I could meet him so that I can confess my feelings for him...i just want him...

Roshni cries and leaves to her house...on the way she sees some thugs..the thugs sees roshni and run after her..roshni runs fast and she falls down on the road hurting herself.. suddenly Aman comes there and fights the thugs..aman takes roshni in his arms..roshni couldn't see his face...

Roshni sees aman's hand..she smiles that her friend came..aman was in tears seeing roshni's condition..he hurriedly takes her to hospital..

At hospital,

Roshni gets treated by aman there..roshni was unconscious so she doesn't see aman.. roshni's friend myra comes there and speaks with aman about roshni's condition..

Aman:she will be alright by next morning..

Myra:thank you so much doctor...

Aman takes his mask off and leaves from there...

Next morning,

Roshni gets conscious and sees Myra with a flower bouquet standing there..

Roshni:Myra..Myra..do you know what..?he saved me yesterday..he came for me..i know he is there with me whole time but he is avoiding me for some reason...

Myra:now he don't want to avoid you i think..

Roshni makes confused face and Myra gives her the bouquet...

Roshni looks at the bouquet note and smiles which states that

"Get well soon sweetheart..will be waiting for you at our usual spot.."
                                              - your friend

Myra:what's his name..??

Roshni:noo..i don't know it..until now i was calling his name something..when we will be together then I will call him with that name only see..

At evening,

Roshni gets discharged and happily comes to park and sees aman sitting there on the bench...

Roshni:if you were infront of me..today I would slap you so much..you know
Roshni tends to say something but aman cuts her off saying..
Aman: tomorrow at evening iam leaving to India..my work here ended..i need to leave..

Roshni gets tears hearing it...
Roshni:so you need to leave..it's ok..but please meet me at tomorrow..i wanted to say you something..

Aman:i wanted to say you something too.. tomorrow I will give you something which is precious to you and tell you what I feel..
Saying this aman leaves from there...

Do follow,vote and comment

                          STAY TUNED!!!!!