AE MERE DIL PART-18

Recap:lawyer asks judge for the judgement..

Judgement:taking every state into consideration..i order mrs roshni and aman to stay together for 3 months and give there marriage a second chance..if in this three months if any of you still feel you both are not meant then they can apply for the divorce...

Aman and roshni gets shocked but their families gets happy for the judgement..

Judge:so the court is adjourned for today...

Aman and roshni comes outside and faces each other...

Asha:aman and roshni..I hope you use this chance...here are the keys aman for your new flat and you will shift there with roshni..

Aman nods and roshni leaves from there...she comes to her room and packs her stuff..

Roshni in mind:why..?what is left that iam getting a second chance...

Roshni comes downstairs and her parents smile at her..roshni leaves from there angrily...

At aman's new flat...
Aman comes to his new flat and sees everything arranged neatly and he turns to see roshni coming there with her stuff...

Both of them doesn't speak and acts cold..roshni takes the master bed room and aman takes the guest room...

Roshni and aman doesn't speak each other and do there chores..a week passes with their silence...

On one night,

Roshni couldn't sleep and she comes to living room and sits there on the couch holding her forehead in between her hands..she looks at aman's bed room door which is closed..

Roshni slowly goes towards the door and hears some breathing sounds and she reluctantly opens the door and sees aman is breathing heavily on the floor and trying to get something...

Roshni:aman...

She runs towards aman hurriedly and picks him into her lap..roshni cries seeing aman..

Roshni:aman..what happened...what should I do..??

Aman points his finger to the drawer and roshni opens it and sees a lot of medicines..then she finds the medicine which she always saw aman using it..

She makes aman take it...aman calms down..she makes aman lay on the bed...aman quickly sleeps..

Roshni caresses his hair and sleeps there holding his hand in the sitting position...

Next morning,
Aman opens his eyes to see roshni sleeping there...he tends to get the water but roshni wakes up...

Roshni:what do you want aman..?
Aman:water...

Roshni makes aman drink the water...

Aman in mind:why am I doing this to roshni..?she still cares about me...iam just hurting her by letting her go from me...

Aman tends to speak something but roshni cuts him off saying...

Roshni:do you know what would happen to you yesterday?if I didn't come to your room..what happened to you..i never asked you about the meds you take...what was that for..?

Aman:i had a problem in my heart roshni...i undergone the surgery and i use those medicines for it..if I have panic attack or anything serious my heart can stop...

Roshni closes his mouth by her hand not willing to let aman complete the sentence...

Roshni cries hugging aman and aman doesn't know what to do..he tries to calm her...

Roshni:aman..you know what..?i always have fear for this death and everything but I know I coped for a loss for 3years...

Aman:i don't understand it roshni...

Roshni:aman..i know why do you wanted to divorce me...that's why I agreed to you even after I love you...

Aman:roshni..tell me what were you saying before...?

Roshni:veer isn't with me because he is not anymore with us...i was tensed because I don't want to lose you..

Aman gets shocked hearing what roshni said..

                         STAY TUNED!!!!