Death Is Not Sweet

Start from the beginning

Harry scoffed loudly, standing. "Absolutely not! You can't possibly expect us to hide while our Godfather's are in trouble! Remus only has a few weeks left before he turns they could be in big trouble!"

Draco stood in agreement. "If my Father is responsible for this I can't just sit on my arse and do nothing! I'm tired of my Father putting us in constant danger! This has to stop!"

Minerva pinched the bridge of her nose in an aggravated sigh. "You had to go into hiding for weeks! You both almost got killed once again even after Voldemort was killed! You can't do this again! I cannot do my job if both of you are at risk....I'm sorry boys but you cannot put yourselves in danger again."

"You can't stop us!" Harry protested. "We will be going to Malfoy Manor tonight!"

Draco stood infront of Harry. "Professor please, I can't allow my Father to do anymore damage...we've lost lives of younger students and some of the returning 7th and 8th years...please we need to help!"

Minerva looked at them both, seeing the mixture of fear and determination in their faces. "You cannot go! You will stay here tonight and that's final!" She turned, opening the door, looking at them both one last time before closing the door.

Draco stomped his foot. "This is ridiculous!!! Harry we need to go! I don't care what she says!"

Harry furrowed his brow. "Draco I think she just told us to go."

"She just said no! Multiple times!"

Harry shook his head. "It's how she was saying it, and she was smiling! Common let's change into some stealth clothes, bring only our wands and some black Peruvian powder, the clusters are in my trunk by the bed."

Draco rushed to his closet, picking his nightshade black dress shirt and matching black jeans. "This blends in with the night, it's the only thing I can really wear comfortably." He picked his solid black hightops and matching socks. "What are you wearing?"

Harry pulled on a long sleeved thin black shirt, putting on his tight pair of black jeans. "Nothing special just black so I can't be seen easily." He pulled on a pair of black sneakers. "We need to sneak out, I'm bringing my invisibility cloak for us to get inside the Manor."

"We have to prepare ourselves...this won't be easy, we won't be able to just sneak in and apparate." Draco warned, pretty sure his Father's defense systems and Death Eaters will make things ten times worse. "Are you sure you don't want to let the Aurors do this?"

Harry shook his head, shrinking his cloak down. "Draco we know that place better than any of the Aurors do...we must go there tonight!" He grabbed Hermione's magic bag, stuffing it with dark powder clusters and a few other items that might aid in their mission.

Draco knew Harry was right, but he knew this was going to be very dangerous. "Harry...if something happens to me...just know I love you very much."

Harry came over, embracing Draco. "Don't talk like that, I'll protect you I won't let anything happen to you." He hugged tighter, kissing his neck.

Draco's lashes fluttered shut at the soft kisses, hoping it wouldn't be the last time he felt Harry's love. "We should get going."

Harry kissed Draco's lips for a long moment, regretfully pulling away. "Common let's sneak out, we have a long night ahead of us."