Shooting Wolfstar

The next few days were boring and long, making everyone stir crazy. Draco and Harry spent most of the days hold up in Harry's bedroom playing cards and reading the giant collection of spell books Sirius owned. Neville tagged along with Ron and Seamus, gardening and learning new potion ingredients.

Sirius paced infront of the fireplace, looking into the mirror above it at his hair. He fiddled with himself nervously.

Harry came down to grab a snack, looking over at Sirius. "Sirius? Why are you so anxious?" He came over, patting his back.

"Oh Harry it's nothing, I'm just nervous. Remus is coming over today." Sirius explained why he was so off.

Harry furrowed his brow. "Why does that make you nervous???" He sat on the sofa.

Sirius sat next to Harry, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "You know he's been my best friend since I was very young."

"Of course." Harry nodded with a smile, he always liked Remus. He's always been such a sweet Wizard to me and everyone I know.

"Well I am very fond of Remus...in many ways." Sirius stumbled verbally, blushing.

"Sirius do you like him?" Harry asked, a smirk forming slowly.

Sirius laughed nervously. "It's more then that, you love Draco don't you?"

Harry smiled warmly. "Yes I do, very much."

"That's how I feel about Remus, it's rare that someone returns those feelings and when they do, never let them go." Sirius smiled, gently squeezing Harry's hand.

The floo flames raged a bright green, Remus stepped out clumsily covered in powder.

"Morning!" Remus grinned, brushing the powder off his clothes.

"Remus!" Sirius came over, hugging Remus tightly. "My my! You're covered!" He dusted off the powder from his shoulders.

"I was never really good at traveling that way!" Remus smiled sweetly at Sirius.

Harry knew it was time to go, standing up. "Well I'll leave you guys alone." He turned to leave.

"Wait just a second my boy!" Remus called, walking over to him.

Harry looked at Remus.

Remus came up to Harry, embracing him in a big hug that lifted him off the ground. "It's good to see you!"

Harry chuckled as he was put down. "I'll catch up with you a little later yes?"

"Of course Harry, see you later." Remus smiled.

Sirius came to sit on the sofa after Harry left. "So how's Hogwarts doing since the students left?"

Remus sat down thigh to thigh with Sirius on the sofa. "Is that really what you wanted to ask me?" He squeezed his fingers against Sirius's knee.

Sirius looked at Remus. "Well...not especially."

Remus leaned in, leaving only a small space between their lips. "We haven't been together since last summer."