Hot Tub Dreams

Seamus, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Theodore stayed with Draco and Harry, finishing the cleaning. Everyone transfigured their clothes into bathing suits.

Draco lead everyone to the bathroom, Harry was sober enough now after the hour of cleaning and changing clothes.

Everyone filled their cups with either Fire Whiskey or Superior Red, sinking into the hot tub.

Draco grabbed a small bucket that had essential oils and bath bombs in it, taking a big bottle of bubble bath as well. "Is it hot enough?"

"If it's any hotter in here we'd melt!" Hermione sunk in to her shoulders, sitting on the bench that wrapped around the bath.

Draco slowly sunk down between Harry and Seamus. "It's scalding! But it feels amazing." He leaned his head against the edge.

Harry took his wand out of his swim trunks, spelling the jets. "Now for the fun part!"

The water rumbled and bubbled from the 8 jets all around the bath.

Draco mixed in a hefty amount of bubble soap into the bath.

"This is so nice." Theodore sighed happily. "It's too bad electric devices don't work in Hogwarts, we could have had a real hot tub."

"The spell can mimic the jets and the motion of the water I think it's fine!" Ron shrugged, enjoying the water.

The bubbles piled up all around the bath, fizzy and pink.

Seamus shrugged, sipping his drink. "All of us are going to have horrible hang overs tomorrow morning...thank Godric it's the weekend."

Draco pulled Harry closer, rubbing the top of his thigh. "Did everyone enjoy the party tonight?"

"Isn't something missing?" Neville asked.

"Missing?" Hermione questioned.

"Oh I know what he means! We haven't played Truth or Dare yet! It was on the party list I made remember?" Seamus reminded Harry and Draco.

Draco pursed his lips. "After Pansy poisoned everyone with Veritaserum I didn't think anyone wanted to."

Everyone made uncomfortable glances at the reminder.

"Well nobody got hurt, Pansy meant well she just doesn't always think about her impulsive choices." Hermione defended her friend. "I agree to a truth spell."

Theodore cleared his throat. "I agree as well, but I feel the need to remind all of you that you knew veritaserum was in those shot glasses...and you chose to play the game." He accused.

Seamus glared slightly, but he knew it was true. "Yes we did know, but it was an interesting experience good or bad. So yes I agree to a truth spell and to put the rest behind us."

Ron nodded. "I agree." He sipped his drink. "So Malfoy, Harry can we?"

Harry nodded, looking to Draco for the final approval.

Draco pulled his wand from his swim trunks pocket. "There's only a few of us here though...only one girl and Neville is a chicken shit."

Harry laughed. "Hermione do you want to sit this one out? I don't want the male majority to make you feel nervous."

"Neville will you promise to do the dares and truths without refusal? If you do that I'll still play." Hermione asked, looking for support.

Neville smiled. "Sure Hermione."

"Theodore switch places so Neville can sit next to me." Hermione pleaded.

Theodore nodded, taking Neville's seat as they switched. "Do your stuff Draco."