Recovery

Harry and Draco apparatted to an undisclosed location, taking an unconscious Seamus inside Sirius's cottage. Harry was so upset and stressed that the sky turned dark, thunder rumbling for miles.

Harry roughly unlocked the front door, Seamus was still passed out over his shoulder.

Sirius gasped as he listened to the ruckus downstairs, rushing down the stairs to the living room. "Harry?!"

"Sirius! Seamus is hurt!" Harry gently placed Seamus down on the giant dark blue sofa, discarding his burnt school cloak.

Sirius quickly sprinted across the first floor, coming back with a large first aid kit with a box full of Potions.

Draco limped over, sitting on the arm of the sofa near Seamus's head. "I never wanted this, is he going to be okay?"

Sirius did a quick vitals check. "He's breathing, but his throat and lungs have black ash in them." He put his stethoscope away, taking a red potion out of the box. "This will fix that, but I'm concerned that he hasn't woken up by now."

Draco stroked his fingers through the top of Seamus's ash covered bangs. "I'm so sorry Seamus." He held back tears that threatened to form.

"Draco none of this is your fault, Lucius has become a plague on all of us." Harry hugged Draco, kissing his forehead.

Draco winced harshly, looking away as he strained to pull out of Harry's grip.

"Draco?" Harry questioned, looking for anything that might have hurt him. "What was that?"

Sirius looked up at Draco for a moment. "Harry why don't you take Draco upstairs to your room? I have alot of medicine and potions to make for Seamus."

Harry nodded. "Come with me." He took Draco by the hand.

Draco walked upstairs, looking at all the Daily Prophet clippings that were framed on the walls in the halls, pictures of Harry and Remus, and one scary picture of Severus that was in black and white.

Harry opened his bedroom door with a password. "Wax spurts." He whispered, the door clicking open.

Draco walked in with Harry, smiling at how simple and comfy the room looked.

"What's going on Draco?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?"

Harry sat Draco down on the edge of his queen sized bed. "You recoiled when I hugged you, you've never done that before."

Draco clenched his fists in the material of his torn silk pants. "Don't be mad at me." He let out a short breath. "I'm wearing a glamor."

Harry was instantly confused, trying to find what's different. "You look the same to me, take it off then."

Draco shook his head. "I don't have my wand, Father took it and that's when he put the magic tracer on me."

"So you can't use magic at all?" Harry asked.

Draco shook his head, looking down at his feet. "No."

Harry took his wand out. "Draco somethings wrong isn't it? Did someone hurt you?"

Draco didn't answer, hiding his face behind his bangs.