The Next Steps

Ron was sleeping in instead of going to breakfast, dreaming of his youth before all the death and destruction. He rolled onto his back, wincing from the violent memories that unfolded in his dream. He started to sweat as he begged his body to wake up.

Seamus crawled into Ron's bed at the sounds of distress, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Ron you're having a bad dream." He nudged him, pulling the covers off as he fanned him with an old magazine.

Ron didn't wake from the soft voice that pleaded to him, groaning in his sleep.

Seamus sighed, thinking quickly of the ways he could wake Ron without using a spell or causing any shock. He looked around to find everyone had dispersed to their own activities, leaving them alone. Well there's one idea...hmmm...

Ron whined in his sleep as he heard the screams of Hermione being tortured, squeezing his fists from the distress inside his mind. "N-No!"

Seamus pushed himself under the covers, disappearing under them.

Ron's body quivered as his nightmare slowly started to fade, replaced with something strange. It was warm and light, almost as if he could feel himself tingle in his sleep. This feels...so good! He moaned in his sleep, noticing in his dream that the feeling of dread had turned into pure bliss and pleasure.

2 minutes later...

Ron slowly started to wake, feeling extremely good, unsure what was happening. He came to, looking down to see something moving under the sheets. "Whaaa???" He questioned, pulling the blankets up.

Seamus looked up at Ron, his mouth wrapped around the top half of his cock.

Ron's eyes widened comically as he dropped the blanket, arching his head back into his pillow. "Seamus!" He moaned, nervously looking around.

Seamus went all the way down to the base, sucking slowly as he enjoyed licking and bobbing his head. "Mmmm." He moaned, sending vibrations to Ron's cock.

Ron reached for his wand, spelling the curtains closed, followed by a silencing charm. "Shit!" He inhaled sharply, reaching his hands under the blanket to grab handfuls of Seamus's hair.

Seamus took his time, sucking on just the head of Ron's cock, swirling his tongue around the sides and slit of the tip.

Ron pushed Seamus's head back down, spreading his legs open. "Don't stop!" He begged.

Seamus smiled around Ron's cock, humming in agreement. He went back to sucking all of Ron's cock, squeezing tightly at the fat of Ron's spread thighs.

Ron licked his lips at the continuous pleasure of Seamus's hot mouth, moaning unashamed at the wetness of his tongue lapping at the underside of his cock. "Oh fuck! What a way to wake up!" He moaned high pitched, placing his hands on Seamus shoulders.

Seamus slowed down, torturing Ron with his tongue. He moved his hand down to gently cup his balls, rubbing his thumb over the middle. His other hand pushed under him, teasing the tip of his finger around Ron's ass.

Ron was close to coming, whimpering and moaning each time Seamus went back down. He rubbed the back of his neck, trying desperately not to truth up against his face. "I'm so close!"