Dont Go

Harry slept peacefully for the first time in the last few days, soothed by the rising and falling of Draco's chest, the sweet sounds of his quiet snoring. Harry didn't know if Draco would wake up startled at what happened last night, or if he would accept the events. Harry was so afraid of losing the one he truly cared for, only 4 days left till the Potion was complete.

Harry woke up very early the next morning, facing Draco's back. There was only a few inches between them caused by obvious tossing and turning. He looked at the slicked back hair, remembering their younger days.

Draco was awake, pretending to still be asleep, his brain was silently freaking inside of what would happen due to him leaving the Manor...the consequences of his disappearance would be colossal. Muggles and half bloods will begin to die again...it's all my fault!

Harry inched closer, closing the gap between them. He took in Draco's scent slowly, he missed this so much, but he feared Draco didn't want to be rescued.

Draco's heart jumped violently at Harry's chest pushing against his back, keeping his eyes closed. Shit! What should I do?! He didn't know if he should move or keep still.

Harry moved his hand over Draco, resting it over his chest. "You're awake aren't you? You're heart is beating very fast." He whispered, stroking his fingertips over his chest.

"You shouldn't have taken me..." Draco finally mentioned, staying still. "You have no idea what might happen now."

Harry wrapped both hands around Draco's chest from behind. "All that matters is that you're safe...I'm so glad I have you with me."

Draco whimpered nervously as Harry's fingers teased his nipple. "What are you doing?" He looked down, shuddering as the other hand joined in.

"Saying good morning." Harry kissed Draco's ear, bringing his left hand down to his stomach. "Did you sleep well?"

Draco slowly nodded as he watched Harry's hands. "What h-happens now?"

"Well." Harry began to say, rubbing in circles. "You still don't remember anything...but we have the whole weekend to do nothing." His fingers slowly dipped into Draco's shorts.

Draco inhaled sharply. "Potter!" He gasped, Harry's hand lightly covered his groin. "No!" He whined.

Harry started rubbing gently, grasping his fingers around Draco's cock over the material. "Don't worry, I havent forgotten how turned on you get from the slightest touch." He whispered in his ear.

Draco arched his back against Harry, feeling himself harden slowly against his teasing fingers. "Why, why, why?!" He moaned quietly, closing his eyes as he felt lips kiss his shoulders.

"Why? Because you're so beautiful, I want to touch you always." Harry pushed his face into the back of Draco's hair, putting his hand down his briefs.

Draco grabbed Harry's hand at the wrist, stopping him. "Potter no! Not again!" He pushed it away.

Harry sat up fast, glaring for a moment. "Fine." He got out of bed, grabbing a pair of black track pants with white stripes down the sides, and a dark green T-shirt, walking out the door to go to the bathroom.

Draco flinched at the loud door slam, glaring down at his hard erection. "Shit!" He cursed at himself, sitting up. He looked around the room, getting more and more angry with the whole situation. "Bloody Potter." He held his head in his hands.