Closets and Pleasure

As the night continued on, everyone wrote down the 2 people they wanted to see go to the closet on their piece of parchment. Some Witches and Wizards wrote themselves down with someone else, and the others wrote down pairs to mess with. Whispers wandered around the room about the anticipated pairs.

Draco finished collecting the post-it notes, mixing them up inside Hermione's magic bag that Harry supplied. He handed the bag over to Seamus. "You can be the keeper of the bag."

Seamus gladly took the bag, pulling it over himself, transfiguring it into a cross body. "Okay everyone it's time!" He stood up ontop of the coffee table. "Hermione come up and pick the first post it!" He leaned forward infront of her.

Everyone gathered around Seamus, anxious about the first pick.

Hermione ran up excitedly. "Thank you Seamus!" She smiled sweetly, sticking her hand in. She pulled out one that had very messy hand writing on it, handing it to Seamus.

Seamus turned it over, squinting as he tried to read. He instantly knew who wrote it, giggling at the penmanship. "The first pair to go in the closet is..." he paused for dramatic effect. "Pavarti and Terry!!!"

Padma lost it, laughing loudly at her sisters expense.

Pavarti sighed with anxiety as she headed to the closet with Terry close behind.

Terry stepped in last, sliding the door closed with a silent spell uttered after.

Meanwhile Dean and Ginny were already making out on the couch, a bowl of popcorn resting on her skirt.

"I'll take that!" Seamus swiped the popcorn bowl right as it started to fall. "Naughty children! Almost wasted cheddar popcorn!" He walked back to Ron.

"How long do you think they'll last?" Ron asked.

Seamus shrugged, stuffing his face with popcorn. "The closet is spelled to not open for atleast 7 minutes....after that they can get out so we'll see!" He chewed.

"I wonder who will get chosen next?" Harry joined in coming over with some butter beer in his cup.

"Oy! Where did you both go???" Seamus asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Draco chuckled. "Oh stop that, we had to go warm up the bath for the next activity once this game is over."

"I hope it's not me who gets chosen! Keep me out of it!" Ron's voice cracked, leaning his head on Seamus's shoulder.

"What's the next game Draco?" Seamus asked, reaching behind him to rub Ron's thigh in comfort.

Ron blushed, pushing into Seamus's touch unashamed.

"No game! Just come and soak in the bath, I transfigured the bath so it has water jets." Draco mentioned. "I might just keep it that way after the party ends who knows?"

Harry handed Draco a cup of butter beer, kissing him. "You're such a good host."

"So are you." Draco kissed back.

The closet doors opened loudly, Pavarti running out with her hair messed up and dress wrinkled.

Terry stepped out moments later with lipstick kisses all over his neck with his hair stuck up on all sides.