Soak Your Troubles Away

A good week into classes resuming at a normal pace finally ended, everyone happy to have a lazy weekend. Friday night was whimsical and Christmas fun as the castle started becoming decorated with pine and jingle bells. The lights went up and so did the big tree, Slughorn's party was in two weeks! Everyone was anticipating a party of their own as well to happen.

Draco cuddled with Harry in bed after dinner was done, glad it was Friday. It seemed weird that everyone went back to their lives at Hogwarts like nothing happened, but it was nice.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, lying half on Draco's body with his head on his chest.

"Christmas is just around the corner...but what if something bad happens during the holidays?" Draco asked, stroking his fingers through Harry's hair.

Harry hummed happily at the soft petting. "I know you're still nervous about your Father's plans...but as of right now we are safe." He climbed ontop of Draco's body, sitting on his hips. "The whole castle is surrounded by the ministry's law enforcement."

Draco moaned quietly at their groins pressing together. "I know I'm being dramatic about it...but I still worry."

Harry pressed his obvious erection against Draco's crotch. "I'll make those worries melt away." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Draco giggled, sitting up to kiss Harry's lips. "You've been spending too much time with Seamus."

Harry continued to rub up against Draco's cock, feeling it get bigger against his own. "Fuck you're so hard." He muffled against his lips, pushing into him.

"I wanna fuck you, we haven't had sex in weeks." Draco pushed Harry down on the bed.

Harry wished he could be the one to have sex with Draco, but he knew not to push him about it. Maybe one day...

Draco pulled off Harry's briefs and pajama pants. "I love your tight arse." He pushed his legs apart, looking down at his cock and hole.

Harry blushed. "Don't be so lude about it."

"Why not? Too much for you?" Draco teased, pumping Harry's cock slowly in his hand. He slowly pushed the head of his cock inside.

Harry winced in pain, tight once again after the break of not having sex for a few weeks. "Uhh! Slower it hurts!"

Draco pushed an inch at a time, slowly making his way fully inside. "Damn Harry you're so tight again!" He braced his palms on the bed to support his weight.

Harry felt Draco's cock twitching inside his ass, the walls squeezing all around the big intruder. "Uhhh your cock is so warm inside me!"

Draco started thrusting his cock forward, looking down between their bodies to watch his cock bury itself deep inside Harry's entrance. "Fuck I love you!"

"I love you too Dray!" Harry moaned, curling his legs behind Draco's back.

Draco wanted to tease Harry, pulling all the way out to fuck the rim of his ass with the head of his cock. "Uhhh!"

Harry whined at the way Draco was acting, getting harder and harder the more his cock teased his opening. "Draco! Please deeper!"