Those Fingers

Harry slammed Draco's back to the bed, pulling his shirt off with his own. Bare chests smacked together as hands gripped skin. Harry had never been so fired up, his groin pressed against Draco's, their mouths crashing hungrily together fighting for dominance.

Draco squeezed Harry's chest in his fingers, pushing against his lips. "Potter, close the curtains." He muffled between kisses.

"Not this time I want to see you, all of you." He pushed his body ontop of Draco's, sucking hard on the side of his neck. "Just let me look at you." He whispered, kissing down his chest.

"Where are you ahhh!" Draco threw his head back, Harry's tongue swirled around his nipple, nibbling gently. "Potter!" He hissed, the other being pinched.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He looked up as he sucked the other nipple, twisting softly in his fingers.

Draco crossed his legs, a familiar move. "That's weird!" He whined, tingling traveling down to his groin.

Harry kissed down to Draco's navel, licking down to the curves of his abdomen.

Draco looked down, whimpering at the soft kisses. "Potter that's too low..."

Harry came up quickly, kissing Draco, moving back down. "I want more of you this time." He brought his hands closer, resting on the edges of his jeans.

Dracos eyes widened. "What??" He swallowed hard.

"Put your leg down." Harry tapped Draco's thigh lightly.

Draco's lips parted, his heart jumping as he looked down at Harry. "You...you want to..."

Harry nodded, coming back up. "I know you've never done this." He kissed Draco softly, cupping his cheek. "I havent with another Wizard either..." he took his glasses off, putting them to the side.

Draco gasped, almost as if this was the first time he actually saw his eyes. "Potter..." he shakily breathed against his lips.

"Please trust me." Harry whispered against a kiss. "Draco..."

Dracos eyes fluttered closed at Harry using his first name. "Okay." He took a deep breath, nodding slowly.

Harry kissed him one last time, moving down to Draco's hips. "I'll go slow." He pushed Draco's leg flat, seeing how much this had affected him. He pulled the button out of the loop, seeing the black thin stretch cotton of Draco's briefs.

Draco couldn't look away, still trembling from Harry's voice calling his name. He watched his fingers pulling down his zipper.

"Lift up." Harry kissed Draco's hip, pulling the jeans down, letting them fall off to the floor.

Draco whimpered softly as Harry's lips kissed around the edges of the elastic, his cock twitching slightly from the anticipation.

"I'm going to touch you." Harry kissed his thigh, slowly pulling the briefs down.

Draco covered his face with his hand, peeking slightly through the opening of his fingers.

Harry gasped under his breath as Draco's cock bounced up from being freed, pulling the briefs off his ankles. "Draco...you okay?" He whispered, laying between his legs.