Don't You Want Me?

Seamus woke up around 5:30am, startled awake by a nightmare he couldn't remember as his eyes flew open. His breathing settled slowly as he looked up at the green and black curtains dangling from the post bed, almost forgetting where he was for a short moment.

Seamus closed his eyes for a brief few moments, unable to force himself back to sleep. He opened them fast as his body started waking up with the rest of him, he felt hands splayed over him from both sides.

Draco's right forearm was draped across Seamus's abdomen, his long fingers peeking under the bottom of his shirt. Harry's left arm was completely curled around Seamus's stomach, pinning him down in his sleep.

Seamus turned his head slightly to see Draco and Harry's heads resting on each side of his shoulders, both in a very deep sleep. This is not happening...their both cuddled up against me!!! His thoughts raced, looking down.

Draco and Harry both were as close as they could get, legs and arms all pasted to Seamus's sides. Obviously this was all accidental of course, bodies can't help moving, tossing and turning...

Seamus felt like he'd die right there on the spot, the smell of Draco cologne...the smell of Harry's shampoo, all of the closeness and scents were traveling straight to his groin, quickly turning into a very big problem...

Draco moaned quietly for a moment in his sleep, his arm readjusting itself, his hand pushing further under Seamus's shirt.

Seamus gasped lightly, biting his lip to stop any further noise, those fingers were adding to the already awkward issue going on lower in the tangled mess of teenage boys...

Harry slept so quietly, the soft sounds of his breath coming and going out of his nose...unfortunately each time he exhaled, the tickling breath hit Seamus's neck.

Seamus began to internally panic as he realized he was fully hard now, unable to hide it or cross his legs...he was big enough where it was a lot more than noticeable when he had a boner. Shit!!! If this goes on much longer I'll lose it! He thought to himself, he tried to move anything to slip out of this, but he was pinned in a mess of body parts.

Draco's hand finally lowered itself from under the shirt, wrapping around Seamus's hip as he shifted slightly.

Seamus sighed in a tiny bit of relief, willing his erection to go down...which didn't happen. The longer he stayed still, the harder he got.

Harry's hand cupped around Seamus's pectoral muscle, gently squeezing against the curve. "Nugghh." He groaned quietly, his pointer finger brushing over the nipple.

Seamus glared at the curtains above his head, pondering what he had done to deserve this...why is this my life?! My 2 best friends are using me as a teddy bear and if they see...if they find out I'm turned on they'll be disgusted! Damn you Seamus why can't you control yourself?!?! Seamus scolded his brain for making him suffer.

As time went on, the room started to lighten from the 2 basement windows at the top of the walls. The sun was slowly starting to peek over the horizon.

Seamus was running through everything he could in his mind to make his body relax, but even the thought of unforgivable curses wouldn't lessen it. I have to find a way to get up! Wait...oh no...