125

"Can I go?" Liam asked nervously. "Clean your mess up" jimin said sternly. "I don't know how to pack the pot up" Liam admitted with his gaze lowered to his feet . "Where did you even get it from?"Jimin sighed." A local dealer "liam answered, further angering Jimin

"See, I don't want to get angry at a kid. But don't push my buttons" jimin said in a scary tone "Jagi~" Alesha whined with a pout. " "What?" Jimin snapped."I'm sorry" she pouted. " Liam, go out. We'll be there in a few" jimin said casually.

The moment Liam stepped out, jimin grabbed Alesha by her shoulders," "I won't be angry but what pushed you. to do it?"

"I was stressed okay?" she said whimpering away from his touch. "About what?! "he asked with a questioning tone.

"Everything" she sighed. "We talked through the night. You could have told me "he said softly. "I couldn't" she mumbled."Why not?" he asked slightly caressing her cheek with his thumb.

" It's about my Indian friends and relatives "Alesha answered." "What about them? "he probed.

" They're uncomfortable about me being here amidst boys. And to top it all off the news that was released by dispatch worried them a lot. They're pressurising me to talk to the officials about it and come back ASAP. None of my friends know about us either. I'm tired.... Of lying.... Of being dependant. Of being..." She tried to explain before trailing off.

" If you say that you feel like a burden, you'll be pushing my buttons more than Liam ever could" he completed. " That's impossible. You're a jealous walnut" she chuckled.

"Cute" he said tapping her nose. " It's not about being a burden. I'm quite the overthinker. I keep feeling uneasy because here I have no power, no relatives, no money and no place of my own" she explained. "Now don't take it in a wrong way. I don't mean to say" She tried to justify before he pressed his index finger onto her lips, completely shutting her up.

" I know what you're talking about but, we can't help it. We'll go to the officers and see what options we have, okay?" He said with a sigh as she nodded. " Be out in five. I'm not letting you off for tonight " he said getting up quickly as he walked out.

A tear went down her cheek. " The thought of being at a distance from you guys. It hurts so bad. But, what other option do I have?" She thought as she wiped her tears.

On the other side of the door, Jimin pressed his back onto the now closed door as he slid downwards. " That's what she wants. I can't cry. I can't cry" he thought to himself as he but down upon his lip trying hard not to cry. He failed when one after another tears started to run down his handsome face. " Damn, I'll miss her so much" he mumbled as he buried his face in his arms. " I'm an adult and here I am crying when I'm supposed to be reprimanding them" jimin said to himself as he wiped his face.

When Alesha walked out into the living room, Jimin was sitting on the couch while Liam was standing in front of him. Liam's line of sight was limited to his feet as he refused to let his eyes meet jimin's angry ones.

"Let him off. I was the one that threatened him" Alesha confessed upon entering the room. "Sit-ups. Both of you. Now" jimin commanded. "We're not kids"Alesha whined.

"Trust me I am not a violent person but seeing what the two of you have done, I really want to beat the two of you up" jimin said angrily making the two gulp.

" How much longer?" Liam asked through gasps a few minutes later. " Till I'm satisfied" jimin answered as he scrolled through his phone. " And when is that?" Alesha asked panting for breaths. " When I tell you to stop" jimin answered casually. The other two didn't question again knowing that he won't answer them properly indicating that he was still angry.