56

Alesha's pov:
He walked in my direction. He looks angry. Is he going to hit me? Well I shouldn't have touched his banana milk but that would be too much. He walked....past me?!

My brain is malfunctioning at this point. Jungkook is making out with.... Cooky?( The doll). I tapped him and called out to him. But , he just continued for a second then pushed Cooky halfway across the room and ran to the bathroom. After almost clashing into me. He is standing in the shower with his clothes on? He's filling the bathtub as well.

Is a drunk person supposed to do all that? Something is wrong. I should ask the hyung's. I ran back to my room because they were still there going through each photo , a bit too carefully. " Hyung's!" I yelled as I dashed in to see my room covered in fairy lights and a few other aesthetic stuff that looked really good. " We told you not come in until we call you" jin pouted. " That's not the point. Something is seriously wrong with jungkook" I exclaimed. " Is that an actual reason or a bad excuse?" Jimin questioned. " I'm not lying. He came in and caught me stealing his banana milk. I thought he was angry but he said something about being unable to hold on. He then made out with Cooky and when I called him out, he left a minute later. He took a shower with his clothes on and filled the tub with water. " I said at full speed. " Do you think it is what I think it is?" Hobi asked. " Yep" namjoon answered. "This is bad. Where is yoongi?" Jimin asked. " I didn't see him?" I answer. " Jimin check on Yoongi. Alesha lock your door. Hobi and Namjoon come with me" jin ordered. They left to check on jungkook and yoongi. I didn't actually lock my door but, I closed it right after.

Nobody's POV:

" Jungkook!" Jin yelled when he saw the younger in the tub with water overflowing on every side.  He opened his eyes in response. One thing that was high except for his blush was the amount of lust in his body. They pulled Jungkook out of the tub. Hobi went to call for their private doctor. Out of nowhere, jungkook pounced on Jin. He looked at Jin in the eyes and dipped his head before Jin yelled at the top of his lungs trying to get out of his grasp. Namjoon pulled jungkook away from Jin with great force and thre him back in the tub. Namjoon held Jin behind his back. Jin clutched onto Namjoon's back scared for another attack. But, the attack never came. They backed out of the bathroom and locked the door. " Gwenchana eusseyo?" Namjoon asked as jin gulped and nodded. Namjoon held Jin in his arms regretting his decision of not stopping Jin earlier. Hobi returned with his phone and said that the doctor is on his way.

On the other hand , jimin looked all over the house and found no trace of Yoongi. He went to Alesha's room to get his phone because that's where he left it. " He told you to lock the door!" He said as he entered the unlocked room. " Yeah" she answered not looking up from her phone. " Yoongi hyung isn't at home. His shoes weren't there in the shoe rack" she continued exposing the fact that she was out of her room a minute ago. " Why were you out of your room!" Jimin asked shocked. " Aphrodisiac?" She asked. " How did you know?" He asked back." Deductions" she answered. " Yeah" he agreed to her previous question. He took his phone and called yoongi only to find out he had left earlier to finish a part of their production. He explained everything and ended the call. " Can I say we have a new problem?" She said. " What now?" " Somebody spread a rumour that I'm in the hospital at the moment because I attempted suicide. " She answered.