96

They stopped by for some drinks on their way back. "Do you know she was really troublesome as a child? She once put all the veggies from the fridge in her dad's office bag and all the stuff from it inside the fridge. Imagine her dad opening his bag in a meeting to find veggies coming out of it and her mother opening the fridge to find laptop and documents in it." She narrated as they waited for their orders to arrive. 

"You sure? Caffeine will keep you awake. " Jin said nervously. "Trust me. I sleep harder than a bull after a cup of coffee" she answered. "You're weird. Caffeine makes you fall asleep and a rap lulls you to sleep. The next we know, you'll be the CEO of some company" Jimin retorted. "Say something about Hobi and I'll really go evil mode on you" she threatened.  "She was right you are obsessed." he said throwing his hands up defensively. 

"Continue with the stories. I like listening to you" Jin smiled breaking the two apart. "You know there was this guy that knew that she likes manga and stuff. So, he went ahead and learned a few famous manga lines that Male leads use to impress her because he liked her. Unfortunately for him, I was present. So he came ahead and confessed and I was like piss off. So he said 'Cursing means loving, Punches mean kisses, Kicks mean hugs' that really cringy dialogue from lesser liked cheesy ones. He did the kabedon. I kicked him in the groin and said, "Go ahead I just made love to you" and walked off. He didn't come to school for a few days" she narrated. 

"That was harsh" Jin said scrunching his nose. "Not at all" Jimin smiled. "No I was being harsh because he was a clingy annoying bully for most of the students. " she explained. "Even better" Jimin said as he got up to get their orders and they left for home. 

"We got you something to drink" Jimin announced as they entered. "Banana milk?" Jungkook asked popping only his head out in the doorway. He looked adorable. "No" Jin added coming up from behind. "Then?" he pouted as he came out of the door entirely. Taehyung fell down to the floor laughing emerging  on the floor of the kitchen's entrance.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked. "Closet....out... came" he said amidst his laughs. "Who came out of the closet?" she asked as her eyes widened. "Kookie" he said panting for breath and laughing again. "You're gay?" she asked. "No" he firmly denied. "Then what's he laughing for?" she pointed at the mess on the floor a.k.a. Taehyung. "He said I came out from a closet what does that have to do with my sexuality?" he asked. "Coming out of the closet is a phrase for being gay or lesbian. Either you told him that or he's reading a fanfiction" she explained as her face remained expressionless. 

"Funny how you say it like it's nothing" Jimin said pulling her cheeks resulting in her swatting his hand away. "Do that to your girlfriend" she teased. "You're off to bed missy" he ordered tapping his foot impatiently. "At least let me stay for the joke?" she pleaded. "Now" he ordered. "Fine. Grumpy grandma" she retorted as she ran away before he could get ahold of her.

"Did you guys fight?" Taehyung asked. "What? No" Jimin refused." Don't worry you have the love doctor to help you" Taehyung said dramatically. "A singleton like you?" Jimin provoked. "Coaches never play" Jungkook defended. "Yeah that" Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook. 

"Be honest. Is Taekook real?" Jin asked looking up from his thoughts. "NO" they yelled together. "You sure?" Jin said eying them suspiciously. "Of course. Why do you ask?" Jungkook  asked annoyed. "Because he called you gay and you still defended him. That was the only conclusion I could think of" Jin shrugged. "You sound like she corrupted you" Taehyung pointed. "Taekook" Jin teased. 

"I called him that because that's what he did looked like. Popping his head out of a closet and coming out of it? She taught me it means coming out like in sexuality. That's what I was teasing about" Taehyung explained himself. "That wasn't funny" Jimin said. "It seemed funny for some reason at that time. I felt all tingly and wanted to laugh" he said going for the drinks Jin held. 

"I'm going to check on her" Jimin said as he walked away and found her dead asleep in the room. He smiled and pecked her as he got into bed with her.