99

" Each one of us has one or the other rough things about our past. At least you were brave enough to stand up for yourself. But, don't let revenge stop you from being happy. The best revenge at this point would be letting go" jimin said getting up. "  Do it for me" he said closing in. "Would you be brave enough to?" He asked looking her square in the eye. " Won't you?" He probed holding both her hands in his palms in the center in front of their chests. " I wouldn't hesitate to. You matter a lot more. " She smiled as he let out a breath and smiled back. " That was scary but well stop doing creepy stuff" jungkook said being his straight forward self. "Same" taehyung chimed in. " That wasn't as bad as you made it sound" hobi commented. " I knew you were scary so , I don't mind" namjoon rolled his eyes. " You don't say that to my kid" jin whacked him. " Do what you want to" jin smiled turning to look at her. " You should've hit him where it hurts" yoongi blurted out of nowhere.

" Don't give her ideas" namjoon glared. " Just saying. Impotency would be better for him. It makes me sick just to think that he was actually like that after he acted so lovingly around her that day." Yoongi said darting his eyes away. " He isn't that bad. But, I hate being lied to even once. Unless for good reasons." She defended. " Stop talking for him" jimin said cupping her cheeks. She nodded.

" Now just because she said she's okay with it, don't go overboard"  taehyung teased. " Movie?" She said switching the topic. " Eat something first. Movie is literally the first she could think of" jin mimicked. " Gladly" she said grabbing jin who now stood with a hand out for her jokingly. Into which she linked her arms and went off.

" Don't worry she'll be back as soon as she knows what she's being fed" namjoon patted Jimin. " I bet she's going to scream" jungkook said. " I think she'll run" hobi said. " Maybe both?" Yoongi suggested.

" No!" A scream was heard moment later as they went ahead to find Jin holding her onto the chair. " Hold her down" jin barked. "Of course. Born for this" jungkook said cracking his knuckles. He held both her hands behind the chair she sat on while Taehyung held onto the straps Jin had predicted to use on her and buckled her legs onto the chair. " No ways" she further screamed struggling to get away.

" I'm not drinking that!" She half yelled and half cried. " Baby it's only one bowl. Chill" Jimin patted her hair. " Get me out of this" she pleaded. " Nobody is helping you. We decided this" namjoon said placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder as he nodded.

" Traitor alien" she said struggling against the straps. " Sorry" he said guiltily. "Nothing to be sorry for. She brought this upon herself" yoongi said. Hobi stood there pitying her.

" Open wide" jin said holding a spoon up. She kept her lips sealed. Jimin tickled her slightly making her laugh as jin shoved a spoonful into her mouth. " We could've done this peacefully but no. You had to be stubborn." Namjoon sighed. " It's mutton soup!" She cried. " I still don't get it how you know it just with the smell. Your nose is even better than yeontan's" taehyung awed. " That's not how you compliment someone" namjoon rectified. "It's either this or beef" jin said angrily glaring at her. That shut her up and stopped her futile struggles. She looked at him and said, " Can I not have the pieces?"

" Have three small pieces everyday. We need it or you will have to get shot in the butt every eight days and that's not good for your body in the long run" jin said patting her hair. She nodded after much thought. " Let her go" hobi said taking off Taehyung's hands and unstrapping her from the chair whilst Jungkook let go of her hands. She took the bowl and drank most of the soup leaving out the pieces in one gulp.

"How long do I have to do this?" She asked. " Till you get better" jin said as he fed her a few pieces. She gulped it down. " Can't you chew?" Jimin said angrily. " No I can't" she answered. He glared at her. "And you're getting stricter meals from now on" jungkook added sternly. " What!" She yelled.

" In the morning tortillas and eggs. Medicines and a cup of milk mixed with a spoonful of chocolate flavored powder for the deficiency. "Jin said. "And no bread, buns etc " jimin reminded. "I chose the chocolate flavour for you"jungkook added proudly. " Lunch, I'm using recipies for some vegetable mix fried together or something with tortillas. She said not to give you rice either. Same goes for dinner and you have to drink the soup with lunch and dinner and medicines after and before all of the meals" jin concluded unfazed by the earlier interruption.

" Awesome. Im pretty much dead." She said dryly. " What did I say about talking about death?" Jimin asked glaring at her. " Sorry " she muttered catching the others off guard as they didn't expect her to cave in without a fight. Jimin nodded as if he expected this. Taekook made a mental note to ask jimin about it later on. " And you need to intake as much as diary products as you can and coffee is banned for you" yoongi added firmly. " Not my coffee " she whined. Jimin ruffled her hair slightly and smiled at the pout that sat on her lips. " Come" taehyung said holding her hand. " Movie time" jimin said holding her other hand. " Funny how you complete each other's sentences" she said getting up. " Soulmate goals. Get used to it." Jungkook answered.