116

" I'll sue them someday. I swear to god. I will" yoongi snapped. " That explains the TXT members calls" Alesha added. " You contacted them as well?" Jimin asked. " Well yeah I did. By the way what did manager nim say?" Alesha said oblivious to the fat scowl that adorned jimin's handsome face.

" He'll be here soon. Which one of us is staying here tonight?" Jimin asked. "Me" all of them said together. " Two people maximum" jimin said. " Jin" Alesha said. " Can I stay too?" She added. " I'll stay here alone" jin announced with a look nobody could resist.

Alesha's stomach grumbled again. " Oh right you've been hungry for hours. Get something when manager comes" yoongi sighed. " Actually how much do you think I can get in fifty thousand won?" Alesha asked. " A lot. Why do you ask?" Hobi answered.

" Well you know. I have it." She said peeling her phone cover revealing the notes behind it. " Who gave you the money?" Jin asked. " Namjoon did. When he came to know that it was Diwali. A festival in India. And many elders give money to the youngers as a gift. So he slipped some to me" she explained.

" But why is it in the phone's case?" Jungkook asked. " Well, I kind of think that's something we do a lot in India" she said unsure of how to answer this question. " Then go get some food with your boyfriend." Taehyung whined holding his stomach.

" Watch your words. Don't reveal or speak a word about the relationship in here" Alesha earned. " It's always in scenarios like these that, the idols get caught in fictions" she added. " Jungkook, taehyung, go with her. The rest of you stay" jin ordered and his orders were thoroughly followed.

" Stop being jealous" jin said as soon as Alesha , jungkook and taehyung exited. " It's like you got more possesive after she returned from the dead" yoongi added. " Have you seen how easily she gets people to fall for her?" Jimin retorted. " None of us did. Only you" hobi snapped back.

" Not just me. Ghost and there are so many people from India don't even make me count and then there's the people that post about her. She has fanboys of her own. Can you believe that?" Jimin listed. " Shut up." Jin interrupted. " See it's for your own good that you don't shut her off from other people. It's like really toxic" jin said. " I won't Barr her from people with good intentions. You see me stopping her from texting Liam and not TXT members. It's obviously because Liam met her with an intention of dating her!" Jimin answered. "Don't drag TXT into this" yoongi said.

" I love them as much as you do. I'm just protecting her at times but all you guys see is toxicity" jimin back answered. " I was wrong this time. Mianhae." Jin said with a sigh. " It's fine. It's a sensitive moment for all of us" jimin said as he sat down leaning against the wall waiting for the maknaes to arrive. When they did, they all had dinner and talked about namjoon till manager sejin arrived. He took the rest to his house and went back to the hospital to stay the night with jin.