14

"And I am Alesha a.k.a the girl from the Vlive." She said as she raised an eyebrow in Namjoon's direction as if asking for his permission to continue. He nodded in her direction. She took a deep breath and stepped up to speak. "I'd like to tell you guys about what happened on the vlive. Well, there isn't much to explain but, well some anti- fan accidentally teleported me all the way from India to Seoul just because they didn't pay attention during their literature class." she said nervously glancing at the comments.

Comments:

"Did anybody get what she just said?"

"What did she say?"

"Get away from my oppa!!"

"Does that mean they are innocent?"

"I bet they kidnapped her and now forced her to say that!"

"Pedophiles! Save that kid from them"

"what?"

"So here's what happened: I was at my house in India. I was on a call with a friend of mine and suddenly he sees this black fog surrounding me. I thought he was pranking me as I turned around to see nothing. He took a screenshot to send it to me but, before she could even send it to me I felt nauseous and felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I kind of fainted. My friend contacted my mother but when they entered my room I wasn't there anymore. They panicked and looked for me everywhere and even ended up checking the CCTV footage's around our house but, there seemed to be no records of me leaving the house. They reported me to the police but, they said that a missing report could only be filed after 24 hours.

 Around in 15 mins of my disappearance Taehyung-ssi was taking a bath and heard a loud sound in the bathroom. He stepped out of the shower to see me tied and unconscious He let out the loudest scream he could. Well anybody would considering the situation. And that's when the rest of the members came in and you guys saw me on the vlive." she stopped to look at the comments.

Comments:

"Is she dumb?"

"Couldn't she come up with a better story"

"Lies"

"Fake"

"Pathetic how they couldn't even come up with a good story."

"I bet they brainwashed her"

"Don't jump to conclusions." she said with a smirk. "It took me quite some time to get back to my senses. I did cause a ruckus when I woke up though. But, later when I went to use the washroom guess what I found. This" she said holding up the Talisman in her hand as she glanced at the comments

Comments:

"Now what shit story is she going to say?"

"What's that?"

"Can't read Korean dude"

"Who's going to tell her that she's holding it upside down?"

"Sorry I can't really read Korean either so I wouldn't know if it's upside down ."She said correcting herself. " This talisman was powerful enough to destroy the boys forever but, fortunately for us whoever wrote this thingy had a weak grammar and as per the interpretation I received from Namjoon hyung, the Talisman that was supposed to curse them ended up bringing the person of their destiny or something to them. I know that you guys think that this is some stupid story we cooked up overnight. But, I have numerous evidences to prove my story correct.  I shall give out most of my proofs out in the conference tomorrow.

 I just want to say that no matter what the situation you should give them a chance to explain themselves especially keeping in mind the love that you hold for them." She said with a set of puppy eyes. "But if even after all this explanation , if we hear trash talk regarding this topic, I swear it won't end well for you." she ended with the fiercest look she could make.

Comments:

" Is that a threat? because if it is I'm scared."

" Is it just me or she went from "uwu" to the coolest badass vibe I felt in my entire lifetime."

"So no pedophiles?"

"She's scary"

"I told you my Oppa won't do that"

" Where my anti - fans at? duhh I know you guys died in a pit"

"Hard to believe so I'll wait till the proofs arrive."

" What about the Taehyung photo?"

"Ohh she's right. What do you have to say about that"

"What Taehyung photo?" she quizzed back and glanced as the members to find them equally confused as her .

Comments:

"The picture of Taehyung forcing himself on you."

" The picture of your intimacy."

"Proof of your seduction."

"You guys never learn do you? Let them explain!"

"I trust you"

"I trust my Oppa"

"Could you guys pause and tell me what we have missed?" she asked impatiently.