85

"We're home!" Jungkook announced dragging in bags full of dresses and goodies. "Help us" Taehyung cried out dramatically falling down with the two bags he held. "Drama queen" Yoongi said as he walked past him with a shrug. "Wouldn't hurt you to help me" taehyung commented earning a roll of eyes in return. "Jungkook is holding more than you are" Alesha pointed out. "He's the muscle bunny. Look at the muscles! These thighs!" Taehyung said groping the younger slightly as the bags lay on the floor. "You're drooling" Jimin said. "What? Where?" Taehyung said rubbing his jaw part with his sleeve. "Fooled ya" Jimin said as he quickly went ahead and picked the fallen bags and placed them in Namjoon, Jin and Alesha's room. He grabbed the bags from Alesha as well and placed them back in the room. "What's got you so worked up?" Jungkook said as he passed him placing the bags in a neat order. "Good news" Jimin said before he walked past Jungkook only to be grabbed by the arm and pulled back. "What?" he asked impatiently. "You're going to confess?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah" he answered. "Looking like that? Without chocolates or flowers?" Jungkook asked. "I'll do that for her some other time. And I doubt she even likes it. Right now all I want to do is to hear her say that she agrees to be my girlfriend" Jimin said yanking his arm away. "And I need to remind you that she is underage. So stop what you are thinking and grab a hold on your horses. Rein them!" Jungkook said grabbing him again. 

"Okay fine, you got me. I was thinking of kissing her but, nothing other than that" Jimin sighed. "Do you know that Jin hyung is overprotective?" Jungkook asked. "Fine, I won't do anything. I'll confess, ask and hug" Jimin said throwing his hands in the air. "You're doing what?" a voice mumbled making them turn towards the bed. "I asked something" Jin repeated making Jimin gulp. "Hyung I can explain..." Jimin gulped. "Please do" Jin said sarcastically as he pulled the covers off of him. "I just really really like her" he said slowly. " And how long has this been going on?" Jin asked. "It's just been there in the back of my head. But, when she wore that saree and you guys were looking at her. I guess I was blown away and felt jealous. " Jimin confessed. "We call you stupid for a reason. Are you sure of this?" Jin interrogated. "Yeah. I am" Jimin said more confidently. "And what about her?" Jin asked. "Huh?" was all Jimin could say. "What does she feel?" Jungkook elaborated. "She feels the same way, I think" he answered. "Think? Don't do it unless you are sure of it!" Jin said sounding annoyed at the uncertainty Jimin's voice held. 

"She doesn't push me away if I make a move on her. She is almost always flustered or blushing around me. She's closer to me. " Jimin started to say. "Back up, you made a move on her?" another voice interrupted. "Yoongi.." Jimin muttered under his breath as he looked at the intruder. " I did" he answered. "When and where" yoongi asked. "A few times. " "I asked when and where" he bellowed. "Calm down if they feel something, we can't help it. It's their business just let them be" Jin interrupted. " But what if they don't click together? Wouldn't that make it all so awkward and troublesome. This is precious and I don't want to ruin this" Yoongi expressed. 

"I'll make sure of it. Please just let me do this?" Jimin asked looking at the three. 

A/N: Should I ship them?