93

"Mhmm... get up" Jungkook sleepily tried to wake the other two up. Alesha groggily opened her eyes and moved a bit to the side to make space for Jungkook to fit in.  Alesha who was now held from behind by Jimin was now trapped under Jungkook's leg as well which he had sleepily slung over her out of habit when he laid down. "Wake up" he muttered before he dozed off. She now laid in bed half-awake. She poked her sleeping boyfriend. "Chimmy, wake up" she said smiling at the way the words rolled off her tongue so smoothly.  "Good morning" he mumbled before snuggling closer to her. His breath met her ears making her chuckle. Her movements made Jungkook uncomfortable and he moved closer and held her hand in his unconscious state. "This brat.. "Jimin said looking from atop. "Don't do it" she said blocking his way. "Too lae" he shrugged pushing Jungkook off the bed. Unsurprisingly, Jungkook didn't wake up and instead curled into a ball and continued sleeping. "Poor kid" she said jabbing an elbow in Jimin's rib. "He was hogging up the space" Jimin smiled devilishly. "This was revenge for yesterday wasn't it?" she asked. "You know me too well Jagi~" he sang. "Shameless" she said getting off the bed. "Hold the pillow" she said stuffing a pillow in her place in his arms. "Kookie, wake up" she said shaking him by his arm. "Yeah , yeah I'm up" he said sitting upright. " I'll shower I'm sweating." She announced. " Go out both of you. Hyung's waiting" she pushed the two. " Hold up" she said holding Jimin by the sleeve. He turned around hoping for a kiss. " There's no towel here" she pointed at the empty rack. " I'll get one " jimin sighed. " Hey but, you don't listen to knocks because you're too busy listening to songs at full volume" his bent head perked up. " I'll keep the door open, put it in and go out simple. " She offered. " Keep the shower curtains closed" he smirked nearing in. " With you on the loose, I definitely will" she turned around. " You're whipped" jungkook patted his shoulder. " She's teasing you on purpose" he continued with a yawn. " I know and I can't help it" jimin answered ruffling the younger's hair. They headed off for breakfast. She did make sure to shut the curtains tightly.

And she really didn't notice when he entered and exited. She smiled to herself as she patted herself dry with the towel. She wrapped herself with it and walked out. She quickly threw over a top over her head and then pulled over her jeans. Well unfortunately she forgot to lock the door to the room. ( How more dumber can she get?). Jimin luckily entered when she was last sliding the jeans up her butt. And he had to admit, the form fitting jeans did her figure good. He smirked as he crept up behind her and purposely trailed her waist with his fingers. She gasped. " Yah! Pervert! You were spying!" She yelled. " What if I did?" He teased. She threw her fists at him. " Hey I was joking" he exclaimed. " Better be that way" she threatened. " It is" he sighed. He wrapped her hair up in a towel. " Lets go " he dragged her. On seeing them Jungkook choked on his food. " What's wrong?" She asked. " You were bathing?" He aske instead. " Yeah I got five minutes ago?" She answered. " I'm done" Jungkook wheezed as he dashed away. " What was that about?" Namjoon asked confusedly. Jungkook stopped halfway back to his room and glared at Alesha as a weird blush sat over his face. Almost everybody was staring at him but he was too indulged in glaring at the girl. " What did I do?" She asked. " Who the hell bathes for an hour and a half!" He accused as he rushed away.
" Whatever was that supposed to mean! I have longer hair than you!" She yelled at him.