74

The moment the doctor told them that they could leave, Jungkook picked her up in his arms and covered her exposed legs with a jacket. They were rushing out but, were gathered by reporters.  The members encircled Jungkook who held Alesha. They reached their vehicles as soon as possible and got away from a few trailing reporters. 

"Aishh this is going to be troublesome" Yoongi said earning a glare from Hobi and Namjoon. 'Just saying" he shrugged. They got home earlier due to Jungkook speeding up and the rest following in pursuit. They took her in quick and her phone started recklessly buzzing. Taehyung decided to pick it up. "Hello?" he said. He soon realized that it was ghost on the other end and he seemed worried. He informed ghost of the situation quickly and assured him that he'll inform her to call him back later and ended the call. 

"Take turns till she wakes up again. I'll go make porridge for her. If all of you sit there together , it's going to disturb her rest so, one of you go in there and the rest sit anywhere except her room" Jin ordered heading into the kitchen

Jimin took the first shift.  He grabbed an anti-rash cooling gel and went ahead. He closed the door and lifted her blanket. He applied a bit of it on the tip of his finger and slid it across her rash. He tried his best not to let his feelings take over his sanity. Yoongi entered the room and his eyes went from Jimin's finger on her thigh and his other hand that raised her shorts. Before Yoongi could hit him, Jimin held up the bottle of anti-rash gel and said ," rash" and pointed at her thigh. Yoongi was pissed but, he couldn't do much after all Jimin was helping her out. "How did you know where the rash was?" Yoongi questioned as he perched himself on the edge of the bed.  "She showed it to me this morning" he answered as he retracted his hands and covered her up again.

"Why would she show it to you and not Jin or someone? " Yoongi thought out loud. Jimin blushed. "Do you think she feels the same?" Yoongi asked. Jimin was lost in thought but he managed to mutter an I don't know. Jimin climbed into bed with her and held her from behind as Yoongi sat there quietly looking at the two and left a bit later. When Yoongi left Jimin opened his eyes and flipped her slowly to face her. He caressed her face as he said out loud, "How I wish it was true" and pecked her forehead and gazed at her lovingly. He fell back onto his back and pulled her onto him gently and rested her head on his chest as he parted his legs a bit to let her legs fall into the middle. He smiled to himself and thought about how lucky he was that she is a deep sleeper. He held her by her waist and left no space in between and laid back gazing at the little girl in his arms.