12

In the morning:

"Found them!" Yoongi yelled. "You do realize that you could have found them by using your brains? Ruined my sleep for nothing." he said as he took the empty spot next to Jungkook and closed his eyes and was about to take a nap before Jin busted in and ranted on non stop. 

"Can you stop?" Yoongi mumbled under his breath. Jin was about to give him a piece of his mind but stopped as Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's shoulder and shook his head. Jin sighed and told them to come out for breakfast. "I can't believe Jin's yelling didn't wake them." Jimin said with a chuckle as he walked in with Taehyung. 

"Can't believe they didn't ask me to join." Taehyung said. Namjoon glared at Taehyung. "What?" Taehyung said. "Seriously? what? That's all you could say to defend yourself?" Jimin said in a sarcastic tone. " Dibs on Alesha." Jimin said. "I'm not waking Yoongi" Namjoon and Taehyung cried in unison. 

"Too late." Jimin said chuckling to himself as Taehyung slightly shook Jungkook by the shoulder and the other two followed in pursuit. Yoongi got up grumpily while Namjoon glared at the younger two. "My My look at the mess the two of you created in one night. Surely proving that the two youngsters in the house are troublemakers." He said with a sarcastic tone. 

Jungkook sighed  and said, " Good morning to you too" He then turned sideways to see the younger one struggling to stay awake. "Scared the wits out of the kid." he concluded. Alesha got up and wished everyone a happy morning and walked back to her room. "Is it just me or was she sleepwalking?" Taehyung asked. "Agreed " Jungkook said as he got up and rested his face on Taehyung's shoulder.

 "You do know that he won't be able to save you from Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Obviously, I will" Taehyung said with a smirk as the doorbell interrupted his speech. "I'll get it" Jungkook said as he ran off to get the door. "It's manager Sejin " he yelled back at the rest. "Could I have a word with you?" Alesha asked as soon as she met the elder. "Sure" he replied calmly. 

 A few moments later all of them gathered in the living room. "I have to say she has some brains." the manager concluded laughing. "Namjesus has enlightened me" she replied as the rest laughed along while asking what she talked to the elder about. "Well now that's a secret" she replied with a playful wink.

 "I'll leave you guys to your work. Is there a  laptop I could borrow for now?" she continued. "Take mine it's in the room next to the kitchen." Namjoon offered. "Thanks hyung." she said as she walked away. "Quite the character I see." the manager concluded. "Agreed." jin said sighing. " She's like a mix of all our personalities. " Taehyung said. "She definitely has more of Yoongi." the elder replied still smiling to himself. "You are going to tell us what you guys talked about, right?" Hobi said. " Not this time." the manager replied as he pulled out piles of documents for them to work on.

An hour later:

Alesha was tapping away gleefully, happy that she was finally able to update the story she was writing online. It was a Taekook fan fiction. She giggled to herself as she thought about the duo's reaction to the book. That's when  Taehyung creeped up right behind her and scared the wits out of her. She instinctively blocked the screen by standing in front of it. 

"What are you hiding kiddo?" he asked genuinely curious. "Just girls stuff" she replied. "Doesn't look like that to me " he said purposely teasing her as he tried to peek at the laptop screen. She immediately stood up and shielded the screen with her body. Taehyung's curiosity was at its peak. 

The two twisted and turned until Alesha decided to use her brains and shut the tab. "Cheater" Taehyung said with a pout. "Not like you were playing fair" she said pushing him gently in the kitchens direction. 

"First you stay up all night, Then you wake up late and now you want to skip breakfast?"Jin said angrily. "I'll give you a minute to sit down and eat your breakfast" he continued as he walked back into the kitchen. "Scary" she said taking a seat at the dining table. 

Taehyung smiled and ran his hand through his hair gently. "Can I touch your hair?" she asked staring straight at him. "That sounds perverted " he replied sarcastically. " Maybe I am. Can I?" she said in a calm tone. "Go ahead." he said sitting right by her side. She smiled as she stroked his hair , gently smiling. Yoongi entered and sat down across them. 'You know his hair resembles that of a cat. You have competition now." she said. Yoongi jokingly glared at Taehyung who stared right back in response. They had their breakfast not knowing what the day had in store for them.