Chapter 94: Le Yao Yao's plan

Thinking of this, Nangong Jun Xi was jealous. His current expression was similar to a child who didn't get his candy. He had his sword-like brows knitted as he pouted his red lips. He looked very disappointed.

But no one else noticed Nangong Jun Xi's expression because their thoughts were all on the scooped heart tragedy.

There were so many unmarried maidens in the Capital, there was no way they could have guards surrounding all the homes and protecting each and every one of them.

In addition, they have no idea when or where the evil cult would appear. This plan would never work.

Unless, they gather all the maidens in one spot and lure the evil cult to appear. That would be like using the maidens as bait.

However, the families of the maidens would definitely not agree. In addition, this would be way too obvious. The evil cult wasn't stupid, they would know it's a trap.

How could they use the maidens as baits and not arouse their suspicions?

Suddenly, Le Yao Yao's mind lit up. She thought of something and clapped her hands as she cried out in alarm.

"Prince Rui, servant has thought of a way to capture the evil cult!"

"Humph? Based on your abilities?" The 7th Prince sneered.

After all, ever since they've met, the 7th Prince had a tendency to go against Le Yao Yao. This time was no different.

But everyone else in the Study thought otherwise. Because they were there when the little eunuch thought of tactics to solve the drought and flood issue even when the Imperial court had failed to do so.

Hence, Leng Jun Yu had a whole new level of respect towards Le Yao Yao and made the exception to allow him to stay in Ya Feng Ge.

Of course, that's what all the outsiders thought. Deep down, only Leng Jun Yu knew the real reason.

So currently, aside from Nangong Jun Xi, everyone was looking forward to Le Yao Yao's words.

"Hurry and tell us what you've thought of!"

Seeing how everyone was so excited, Nangong Jun Xi's handsome face was stunned. "Hey, you guys seriously think this servant thought of a plan?"

"Hey, 7th Prince, although servant has a lowly position, servant is not stupid. Obviously servant can also think of a plan. Why are you so surprised?"

"Junior brother, please do not interrupt for now. Xiao Tu Zi, what's your plan? Hurry and tell us."

"Prince Rui, if the evil cult is killing to manufacture the immortality pill, then they will still need to slaughter another sixty six maidens. If that is the case, we can use a move called attract the snake from its hole".

"Attract the snake from its hole?"

Everyone was speaking in unison. Although they somewhat understood what Le Yao Yao was saying, they still had their doubts.

After all, everyone had already thought of this. But in the end, they decided it wouldn't work.

"I know everyone thinks this wouldn't work, I thought so too. But hear me out."

"In the capital, we have an annual talent show, right?! Actually, we can take this opportunity to legitimately get the maidens to sign up. That way, the evil cult will not be suspicious. Also, I'm aware that every year, the talent show takes place for two days. On the first day, the maidens will be staying overnight at a place. Think about it, would the evil cult allow such an opportunity to slip? Where else would they get so many maidens all in one place? The evil cult would definitely strike that night!"