Chapter 193: Vomiting

After Nangong Jun Xi leaped into her room and made his unbelievable confession, Le Yao Yao didn't know how to face him anymore.

Surprisingly, after serving the King of Hell in the morning, she didn't see Nangong Jun Xi's face at all.

It wasn't until she was in the cafeteria that she found out from another little eunuch that the moment he woke up, the 7th Prince was nowhere to be seen. He had no idea where the 7th Prince went.

Based on what the little eunuch said, could it be that Nangong Jun Xi hadn't returned to his room ever since last night? Where did he go?

Since Le Yao Yao's thoughts were bombarding her, she couldn't enjoy her meal.

Sitting across from her was still Xiao Mu Zi. Lately, Xiao Mu Zi had grown a lot from drinking half a bowl of her swallow nest soup on a daily basis. Aside from his growth spurt, Xiao Mu Zi also gained a lot of muscles. It was a huge contrast from the thin and weak boy she had met at the beginning.

Furthermore, Xiao Mu Zi was starting to look more handsome. Honestly, he would be quite a catch amongst the ladies. Sadly, he was a eunuch.

However, Le Yao Yao was the complete opposite of Xiao Mu Zi. Despite drinking half a bowl of swallow nest soup everyday and eating more and more, she didn't grow at all.

She still had short arms and legs. Surprisingly, her boobs seemed to be expanding a bit.

Since Le Yao Yao was a fake eunuch, she was delighted. In three years, she was going to leave here and be rid of her eunuch identity! So knowing that her boobs were growing was wonderful news.

Le Yao Yao used an extra waist band to tie around her waist to prevent anyone from discovering her female identity.

Anyhow, Le Yao Yao felt quite bad towards Nangong Jun Xi. But her stomach was too hungry. So, she forgot about him and decided to fill her stomach first.

When Xiao Mu Zi noticed the three empty bowls in front of Le Yao Yao, his eyes were bulging. He was speechless.

"Xiao Yao Zi, I noticed you're able to eat more and more these days!"

*burp*

"Yeah. I'm going through puberty. It's not a big deal. Look at you! You're eating a lot too!"

Le Yao Yao stared at the five bowls in front of Xiao Mu Zi.

After chatting with Xiao Mu Zi for a bit longer, she decided to tidy up and return to work. But suddenly, Le Yao Yao felt her stomach rolling. She felt incredibly nauseous.

*clang* All her tableware fell onto the ground. Everyone turned around to stare.

But Le Yao Yao was too unwell to care. She covered her mouth with both her hands and dashed out of the cafeteria. Then, she went over to the garbage can and began to vomit violently.

Not only did Le Yao Yao throw up her entire meal, she was practically throwing up bile.

Now, Le Yao Yao was deathly pale.

Xiao Mu Zi also chased after Le Yao Yao. He was very concerned. He quickly ran to the kitchen and poured a warm cup of water for Le Yao Yao.

At this moment, Le Yao Yao had already lost all her strength from throwing up. She almost collapsed onto the ground.

Fortunately, Xiao Mu Zi came out just in time and held onto Le Yao Yao's soft and boneless body. He led her to a wooden stool as he took out his handkerchief and gently helped Le Yao Yao wipe the puke off her mouth. Then, he handed her a cup of warm water.