Chapter 199: Can you return earlier tomorrow?

"Xiao Yao Zi. You have no idea. These days, you're always smiling like a fool! Did you encounter something extraordinary? Speaking of which, Prince Rui also seems to be in a very good mood. We see him smiling all the time. I wonder what happened to him..."

The King of Hell was happy? Hoho. Was it because of her?

Hehe. So this is what being in love feels like!

Suddenly, Le Yao Yao remembered something. "Oh! Xiao Mu Zi, what day is today?"

"Eh? Xiao Yao Zi, today is the 14th! What's wrong?"

"Ohhhh. It's already the 14th!? Tomorrow is my birthday!"

"What?! Tomorrow is your birthday? How come you have never said anything about it before? Hmmm. Xiao Yao Zi, what would you like as a present? I will buy you a gift but please don't pick something expensive because I don't have much money...." Xiao Mu Zi awkwardly placed his hand behind his head.

"I don't need any gifts. Having you as a friend is already more than enough."

Le Yao Yao was speaking the truth. Hearing this, Xiao Mu Zi smiled and threw his arm around Le Yao Yao, "Hehe. I actually feel the same! I'm so happy to have you as a friend, Xiao Yao Zi!"

"Woah. Xiao Mu Zi, lately, you've grown a lot and your strength has increased dramatically too!"

"Huh? Sorry. Xiao Yao Zi, I didn't mean to hurt you! I was too touched by our friendship."

Le Yao Yao knew Xiao Mu Zi didn't mean to hurt her, so she didn't say anything else.

Instead, she was wondering on the inside. Would the King of Hell celebrate her birthday with her tomorrow?

——

When Leng Jun Yu returned back to the residence for dinner, Le Yao Yao did her normal duties to serve him. However, because she had so much she wanted to say, Le Yao Yao kept peeking at Leng Jun Yu. She wanted to find an opportunity to ask him if he was available tomorrow.

Leng Jun Yu could tell right away something was bothering Le Yao Yao. After he was done eating, he lightly placed down his bowl and chopsticks. Then, he waved his hand in the air and the servants immediately removed the dishes off the table.

Seeing this, Le Yao Yao handed a cup of tea to Leng Jun Yu.

"Prince Rui, please drink tea."

"Right now, there's no one here."

Le Yao Yao could hear the undertone meaning. She lowered her face and hesitated. Then, she lightly whispered, "Yu, please drink tea."

"Ah....!" Le Yao Yao felt her waist tightening. Before she knew it, Prince Rui had pulled her into his arms. Her butt landed on top of his muscular thigh.

It was such a sexual and romantic gesture. Le Yao Yao began to blush like mad as she struggled to get out of his embrace.

Leng Jun Yu murmured in her ear, "You've been watching this Prince for a while now. Is there something you want to ask me?"

"Umm.... so you've noticed...." Le Yao Yao blushed.

The King of Hell was truly the King of Hell! He had such sharp senses!

"So, tell me what you want to say." Leng Jun Yu lifted her delicate chin as he confidently commanded in his low and husky voice.

Le Yao Yao's cheeks were so red. Her eyes began to twinkle and her hands were continuously playing with her fingers. After a long time, she finally asked, "Umm...Yu.. do you have time tomorrow?"