Chapter 154

That is, ah, the other two son is also pretty it, a chic unruly, a gentle, God, look at my heart and children are thrashing

Cut, youre really jealous

You are not the same!

For those who talk about the daughter of gold, but Yaoyao Yao heard clearly, can not help but think.

They are not bad, these three men, it really is a dragon and phoenix too!

A cold, a hot, a gentle.

A domineering, a chic, a gentle.

Now three of them together, really pleasing to the eye!

In the heart of music Yaoyao think of the occasion, suddenly, came suddenly outside a sharp voice

The emperor arrived! Mother empress marry! The queen arrives!

With that spiky voice, the original noisy Long Temple, immediately became silent.Immediately, everyone is more than one bow before bowing ceremony, Le Yaoyao naturally no exception.

My royal long live Long live long live!

Queen Mother millennium thousands of years old!

Empress Empress Chitose!

With this neat bearish voice, a slight, low-sounding sound of no stone sounded.

Flat body.

Thank you, emperor!

After bowing thanks, everyone was seated, but because of the presence of the three empresses, the Empress Dowager Queen, the entire Long Tian Temple was no longer crowded with noises just like a vegetable market, and the crowd became bound as well.

The return of the original location of Yue Yaoyao, naturally, is silent, but my heart was curious.

After all, she had never seen Tianxu dynasty emperor, for this emperor, naturally curious, so, taking advantage of their shrink in a small corner, no one will find, so they could not help but look up slightly, Meimei Secretly sitting at the moment is sitting on the magnificent throne on the yellow figure that looked out.

Although todays Son and Rui Wang Yeh is not born with the same mother, however, but the same long different, if Ruiru Prince is like 18 layers of hell come Shura, indomitable, indifferent as ice, then todays Son, then Is a peerless ancient sword!

I saw that a bright yellow robes, the man lined a majestic British hair, majestic.

There is that slender figure, legs straight, wide shoulders and narrow buttocks, as if the model is tall, perfect!

And when the music Yaoyao down that slender body looking up, the original secretly looked Mei Mei, it is to look around a round up.

Because, now she found that the original emperor is so young.

It is said that Prince Rui was only 18 years old this year, and now the emperor, the appearance looks like only 20 years old.

That a face, unlike live hell, East White and Nangong Junxi saw a kind of stunning, but it is very mature and see-resistant type.

Full forehead, Jian Mei oblique fly into the , that a pair of narrow Fengmou, at the moment is with a smile, people look, feel warm.

However, the extravagance exudes from him, but lets the person only dare to look far, but not profane!

This is a collection of kind, gentle, but domineering, distinguished and a man!

The first time I see, intuitive noble, however, the more you look, the more resistant to look, but people dare not come!