Chapter 184: I haven't seen it

The moment Leng Jun Yu left the Palace, he quickly got onto the horse carriage and stormed back to the number one medical clinic.

Currently, all he could think about was whether the little guy was alright. Although he believed in Bai's skills, Leng Jun Yu could not rest until he sees that "he" was truly fine.

At this moment, Xing was sitting across from him in the carriage. He revealed a heavy bag and broke the silence.

"Prince Rui, I found this bag earlier after dealing with those local gangsters. There's a thousand silver taels and quite a lot of valuables in here. I am quite sure this is the reward that the Emperor and Dowager Empress gave Xiao Yao Zi. I'll return it to him later."

Xing wasn't lured by the huge amount. After all, as Prince Rui's secret agent, money was not something he lacked. Plus, this money belonged to Xiao Yao Zi!

Leng Jun Yu's cold pupils flickered. When he saw the bundle of money, the conversation Le Yao Yao had with Xiao Mu Zi repeated in his mind.

He recalled Xiao Yao Zi saying that he wanted to leave the residence. Leng Jun Yu was annoyed. Most likely, "he" carried so much money out because he wanted to deposit it into a bank.

So he doesn't feel secure in Ya Feng Ge?

Or was he already planning to leave the moment his contract ends in three years?

Thinking of this, Leng Jun Yu's face darkened and he reached over.

Seeing this, Xing immediately handed the bag to Leng Jun Yu.

He thought Leng Jun Yu wanted to personally return it to Le Yao Yao. Surprisingly, Leng Jun Yu paused for a long time and then commanded, "Don't mention you found this to him."

"Eh?!"

Mei and Xing looked at each other; shocked. But they didn't say anything. At the end of the day, Leng Jun Yu was their boss. They do what they were ordered to.

—–

By the time Le Yao Yao woke up again, it was morning. After having such a long uninterrupted sleep, Le Yao Yao felt as if she was recharged ; even her injuries were hurting much less.

Le Yao Yao slowly opened her eyes and stretched out her arms to stretch her lazy waist. That was her usual routine. Unexpectedly, she punched something and there was a grunt.

Since Le Yao Yao was still drowsy, so she thought she punched Dongfang Bai. After all, last night, Dongfang Bai was beside her as he took care of her.

Hence, she immediately apologized, "Sorry, brother Bai! Did I smack you in the face? I didn't do it on purpose....eh...? It's you?!"

Le Yao Yao felt as if the thunder had struck. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open like an "o". A tiny bird could literally fly in.

"You belong to this Prince. Who else did you think it was?"

Leng Jun Yu's voice was cold and his face was dark. The left side of his face was a bit red from Le Yao Yao's punch.

Last night, he rushed over and wanted to take "him" back to Ya Feng Ge. But since Le Yao Yao was sound asleep, he was afraid to wake up. As a result, Leng Jun Yu stayed overnight and took over Bai's spot.

He would've slept on the same bed as him if there was room, but the beds were designed for individuals only. So, Leng Jun Yu had to drop his noble status and rest by the bedside.

However, it was extremely uncomfortable for him. It took a long time before he was able to fall asleep. Then, he felt pain on his cheek and knew he was punched.